Bye japan, hello america

I have a few secrets that no one knows about since it's kinda personal and I'm really self conscious about it. Like my body for example

~ I have a very feminine body so much that if I would put on a skintight dress and wear my hair out from it's ponytail, you wouldn't be able to tell if I was a boy or not. But that's not the only thing..
I can sing as well, sometimes I would go out to small bars where they would let bands or solo singers sing for entertainment of the customers. I didn't tell anyone this because well..they've been acting kinda strange lately, I would ask Uraraka if she wanted to hang out but her answer would always be "I'm busy" or "sorry I have plans with someone else" I didn't think much about it at first but then half the class started doing the same thing and I began to feel left out.

Kirishima on the other hand took notice and I guess he didn't approve of their actions which led me and him to be really great friends.

3rd persons POV

IZUKU HONEY~ Inko called out to izuku which led him to snap outta his thoughts and hurried up to get dressed so he could make it to todoroki's in time.

~COMING! Izuku yelled back before grabbing his backpack and running down stairs.

Izuku's POV

Hey mom, Im gonna head out now~

Inko: Ah! Wait wait, give me a hug before you go! I can't believe my baby is turning 15 already

Mom gave me a big squeeze and shifted side to side which caused me to laugh a little, "momm I'm gonna be late" i say in a pouty tone. She broke the hug and kissed my cheek before seeing me off.

Putting on my shoes and closing the door behind me I began to skip to todoroki's house humming a tune.

Today is my bday and I turn 15, me and todoroki's are suppose to spend the day together which I'm obviously really excited for. Tho I would be lying if I said he hasn't been acting different lately either, we haven't been spending much time together and whenever I tried to make plans or dates for the 2 of us he would always say he was busy or not feeling to good.

But this just made me even more excited since today we can catch up on so much that we missed.

Before I knew it I was standing at todo's door, going up to turn the nob I hear..moaning sounds? I open the door to see my boyfriend and childhood friend have a make out session in front of my own eyes. I dropped my bag on the floor staring at them for what felt like eternity. They both stop and look at me when they heard my bag hit the floor.

Todoroki's quickly got up and kacc- bakugo sat up and slouched back down on the couch without a care in the world. I felt liquid run down my cheeks that I assumed were tears. "I..um s-sorry for interrupting" I say while looking down at the floor to grab my bag. Right before I walked out of the door I heard todoroki say something that shattered my heart into pieces

It's not like I actually liked you in the first place..

And with that I ran, I ran and ran until my legs got numb. Standing in the middle of the road with anger, sadness running through my body I threw my bag into the road and screamed on the top of my lungs. All I wanted to do in that moment was scream and scream until my vocal cords burst.

I laid down flat on my back in the middle of the empty road and just stared at the sky, the pretty blue bubbly clouds calmed me down as the wind softly hit my face. My anger and sadness slowly drifted away with the wind as I close my eyes.

Kirishima's POV

Mama kiri: hey bud can you go buy some soil milk please.

Kirishima: Yeah mamabro no problem