Chap 16~

3rd persons POV
Class ended pretty quickly and students soon scattered out the door to head to the lunch room~ izuku walked with jay behind the group. "He's acting weird" Izuku commented looking down at his feet as he walked.

Jay looked at him without knowing what he meant "explain" jay replied. "Kirishima..we um you know~" Izuku became flustered remembering last night and covered his face with his hands turning a dark shade of red. Jay chuckled softly and ruffled izuku's hair. "What do you mean by acting weird" jay asked confused.

Izuku shrugged "I don't know~ he hasn't spoken to me all day. I tried going up to him once everyone exited the classroom but he ran away avoiding eye contact..I don't wanna seem to paranoid but like come on- you can't just rearrange my guts then dip" Izuku spoke sadly as he stopped walking.

Jay frowned as he stood in front of Izuku pulling him into his chest for comfort "You mean a lot to me Izuku, I'm tired of seeing you get hurt too~at this point I'm really finna kill a bitch" jay said with an annoyed tone~ letting out a sigh through his nose he turned around and bent down. "Get on my back~ you like piggy back rides right?"

Izuku smiled softly as he climbed on jays back wrapping his arms around his neck. "Thanks" was all Izuku whispered before burring his face on the crook of jays neck as he walked off.

——————————
Time skip- 10 minuets

Izuku sat down next to jay laying his head on his shoulder as he sat there quietly.
"Nyla and shinso were face fucking at training" Bailey said with a smirk as she took a bite of her bread roll.

"excuse me..WHAT?" Chris yelled~ David gave Bailey a glare as Jessica and Matthew just laughed. Nyla smiled widely and linked her arm around hitoshi's "I'm in loveee" Nyla spoke.

Chris was LIVID but decided to keep it to himself since he had no room to talk. Instead he slouched back and folded his arms huffing in response while mumbling childish insults under his breath. Everyone was having a great time eating at talking to one another. The bell soon rang and everyone walked off to their next class.

Izuku decided to go to the bathroom before hand~ as he walked down the hall he spotted kirishima coming out the place he was headed.
I'll try one more time" Izuku thought as he squeezed his book bag handle. Putting on a smile he slowly ran to Kiri waving as he called out his name.

Kirishima noticed and he quickly turned away speed walking the other direction. He couldn't face Izuku after that night~ he felt to embarrassed to so he started avoiding any interaction with Izuku. And without even knowing it his actions were really effecting Him.

The greenette stopped in his tracks as the guy he loved walked away from him. His eyes filled with heavy tears as he tried to hold them in. His heart ached and raced causing him to clutch his shirt. The boys tears soon dropped down his cheeks to his chin~ after deciding not to fight them anymore.

Turning around he bumps into someone causing him to fall to the floor. A soft "sorry" could be heard as he stood up from the ground but his head never leaving it.

"Deku" a voice soft but firm voice echoed through the now empty hallway. Izuku slowly looked up to see katsuki standing in front of him. The greenette didn't really have the nerve to be taunted at the moment so without replying he walked passed him bringing his head back to the floor. "Dek-Izuku wait" bakugo said as he grabbed izuku's wrist.

"P-please katsuki I don't feel like being yelled at right now" Izuku spoke with sadness in his voice. Bakugo felt a pit stir within his stomach as he heard Izuku call him by his first name. He knew he had fucked up and a lot of things had changed but..he didn't want that change to stay. "I-I'm not here to yell at you~ I wanna get a chance to apologize..to you" he spoke while letting go of the greenette's wrist.