Chap 13~Jay x mina Battel

Aizawa: HURRY UP
*******
3rd persons POV

"Who pissed in his cereal" jay mumbled under his breath as him and Mina walked into the arena.  "Your jay right? I'm Mina nice to meet you" Mina said chirpy as ever. "Mhm" jay said with a yawn before turning into a big spider and leaping towards Mina.

Mina screamed loudly as she slid to the other side of the arena on her acid "WHAT THE HECK" Mina yelled, jay turned around and changed into a tiger. He growled loudly as he ran towards her swiping his paws. Mina slid to left side of her kicking jay in the side leaving liquid acid to burn. Jay grunted loudly after turning back to his human form. He glared at Mina which made her shiver.

"W-what?" Mina said with a stutter
"That HURT" jay yelled as he plunged towards Mina turning into a T-Rex and hitting her with his tail sending her flying to the other side of the arena. Mina grunted as she stopped her body from rolling any further~ "Your boring" jay said as he walked closer towards Mina with his hands in his pockets. He kicked her in the stomach hard causing her to gasp. "You hurt izu" jay spoke adding another kick after his sentence.

"Your also close with that bakubitch" he said leaning down towards Mina staring at her in the eyes with full annoyance. "Not to mention your a waste of my time" he said as he picked her up from her collar and threw her off the arena.

Some students rushed over towards her helping her up while giving jay glares as he walked towards the locker room.

Did I take it to far..
Jay thought as he walked off.
******
Izuku's POV

Watching the fight between jay and Mina I heard everything he said~ I'm pretty sure everyone else did to. Looking around I see faces filled with guilt and tears.

Should I forgive them..
********
Aizawa called the next participants which made me take a few more steps backwards.

"Up next~ Jessica and bakugo"

(A/n: that's all for tonight I hope you guys all enjoyed these few short chapters~ they were short since it's a lot of people plus the main MAIN battles is between Jessica and bakugo/Izuku and todo)