chap~17

3rd persons pov

the door izuku was behind aggressively opened sending a rush of wind past his face making his hair flow back a little "We have nothing to talk about" said izuku before slamming the door in kirishima's face. standing there he sighed and knocked again "please izuku i'm really sorry" kiri spoke leaving his closed up fist resting on the door.

izuku again opened the door harshly adding another gush of wind whiff past his face which made the rested fist belonging to Kirishima slip just slightly. "You are? wow! really?" izuku spoke sarcastically before slamming the door in kiri's face again. "i'll do anything! just please please pleasee let me talk to yo-" kirishima was cut of by a creaking sound of the door opening revealing izuku
with his head poked out halfway "anything?"

"Anything" kirishima clarified, izuku opened the door fully and softly this time allowing kiri to come in. a wash of relief entered kiri as he walked into the room making his way to the desk top chair, izuku sat down in a pastel green bean bag chair plastered infront of kirishima. folding his arms the greenette stared at him waiting for his so called "apology" he knew he would accept but play hard to get for his own entertainment/revenge. "I'm aware that avoiding you after our..um intercourse" blush crept upon ones face "Wasnt..exactly the smartest..? thing to do" Kirshima let out a breath before continuing " I felt really flustered and i didnt know how to face you after..and without even knowing i was hurting you in response and im really sorry" Kirishima closed his eyes afraid to hear a response.

A smirk crept onto izuku's face for a few seconds before he regained back his composure "prove it", Kirshima looked at izuku "What do you mean prove it?" the red head asked with a confused expression on his face causing izuku to iternally grin. "i mean prove it~ you said you'd do anything..put that creative brain of yours to work!" standing up the greenette softtly shoved the red head out the dorm giving off a wide but creepy smile before slamming the door leaving Kirishima's thoughts to roam. "Prove it? how"

A/N: now I've got the fattest writers block so anybody wanna give me some suggestions? I'll give credit

😖thank you for reading