He's Changed..

A/N: I totally forgot to tell you izuku's quirk, He still has OFA but he also has a few new ones That he developed,

Black flames: Black flames is basically what it says but just stronger then red or blue flames

Teleport: he can teleport to any destination he chooses but if used to much he gets a bad nosebleed.

Telekinesis: { You already know what this is}

************************

Izuku's POV- At the airport

Me and my friends arrived only in the nick of time before the plane pulled off, boarding the plane i couldn't figure out my emotions towards going back. some part of me was excited but only to see kirishima. after i left we kinda lost contact with each other, and it'll be the first time seeing him after 5 months of me gone. but i also feel overwhelmed..Going back to my classmates and ex who treated me like shit twists your stomach in a bad way. my affections soon came across my face and Chris took notice which led him to comfort me. " You nervous izu?"

izuku: i mean i guess, dont really know how i feel about going back after what happened

Jessica: WHEN I SEE YOUR EX ITS ON SIGHT

Jessica's comment made me laugh which brightened up my mood, nyla then followed after

Nyla: Jessica's right, He's a booty hole for doing that to zuzu

David: Nyla you know its okay to say ass..right?

Nyla: Chris, another dollar added to the swear jar!

Chris shot David a glare before handing nyla a dollar outta his pocket, soon enough the plane was filled with chatter among everybody. Chris talking about his sex life to Jessica talking about her shopping experiences to Ava getting dared by David to jump out the plane. i was officially convinced he was trying to kill her, To make matters worse she actually did it which caused Nyla to jump down activating her wings to catch her. Soon enough we landed and were greeted by Almight and Mr. Aizawa at the air port. I could automatically see the look of shock/confusion on their face once they saw what i was wearing.

(A/N~ Remember the first picture i provided and picture him with the same body type just a different outfit)

Almight: Y-young Midoriya its very nice to see you again haha~ Almight said with the same ole smile on his face

Aizawa: Its nice to see you again kid~

"its nice to see you to" i said giving a soft smile before introducing my friends. This is Matthew/Nyla/Chris/David/Bailey/Jessica/ jay/and Ava

I've invited them to stay with me for the next few weeks

Aizawa: that's fine, they can stay in the dorms with class 1A. You'll all be sharing one room but it's big enough for everyone.