Chap 21~

——-

"Zuki what's wrong? You seemed out of it after lunch today"

Kirishima looked at the greenette in curiosity as well as worry, the sudden change of attitude set the red head back a bit considering Izuku had been so cheerful "Nothing, just tired..c'mere give me cuddles"

Izuku reached his arms making grabby hands towards Kiri who was sitting on his stool located beside the tv~ chuckling he made his way towards the bed giving a kiss to the forehead before comfortably spooning the smaller teen.

softly making circles on the bridge of kiri's arm something turned within izuku's stomach~ 'somethings bad's gonna happen..I can feel it'

Without knowing a soft liquid fell down his eyes to his cheeks making him sit up desperately wiping them away trying to get them to stop. He hadn't know why he started crying or why he felt so shitty..maybe it was just one of those days

Kirishima brung the greenette into a hug letting him cry into his chest hoping the boy he loved would feel better afterwards.

Kirishima's POV

Seeing Izuku cry didn't sit well with my stomach, the sudden outburst of emotions somewhat overwhelmed me in a way..it seemed like after lunch he's been out of it "hey hey calm down~ what's the matter?"

He sniffled wiping his eyes before regaining his composure "I-uhm sorry there's really n-nothing wrong it's just a shitty day that's all."

"I can make my special banana and blueberry smoothie" I chuckled awkwardly scratching the back of my head

I heard a soft giggle and a yes in reply, ruffling his hair i smiled making my way out the room into the common area where everyone played wii games

"Hey shitty hair! Where's deku?"

"Mm? Oh he's in my room but not feeling too well at the moment so I decided to make him a smoothie in hopes to cheer him up"

Bakugo scuffed scratching the back of his head as he pulled out pancake mix, bacon and eggs

"What are y-"

"Shut up~ make the damn smoothie,I'll make him brunch and don't fucking question me!"

"Isn't that manly of youuu" cheekily smiling I nudged my elbow against his arm getting a scrawl and an intense glare in return making me quickly back away and start on the smoothie

Seeing bakugo really trying to atone for his past actions made my respect for him gradually come back time after time.

——-

25 minuets later the food was cooked and placed presentable on the tray~ I thanked bakugo and made my ways back to the dorm room opening the cracked door with my back trying not to drop the tray "hey Izuku im bac-"

3rd persons POV

The tray dropped

Pupils dilated

Vomit threatening to come up

There sat the floor covered in blood alongside splatters of it on the wall and the body of a certain green haired teen was nowhere to be found.

He blinked twice

Slowly stepped back from the room until his back reached the wall.

There he slid down

And there he clutched his hair

Unconsciously letting his breathing pick up

The scream of fear, worry, uncertainty, and regret echoed through out the dorm