chap~22

~~~~~

"Shitty hair come on you gotta eat something" bakugo had spoken placing a bowel of katsudon on the table beside the bed where kirishima was curled up into a ball. he refused on multiple occasions to go to class alongside eating. he'd only drink the water that was provided with the food leaving the plate untouched.

bakugo had enough of his actions, its been 3 days since izuku disappeared' he understood the feelings kiri had towards the greenette and understood things were gonna be shitty but refusing to eat for the past 3 days was a little to much. "look i understand you feel like shit' hell everyone feels like shit but refusing to eat is going overboard, you look like you've lost 15 pounds during that time. Eat the food or i shove it down your throat" bakugo stated bluntly walking out his dorm room heading to the common area.

Kiri shakily sighed as he sat up grabbing the bowel and sitting it on his lap staring at it, he knew what katsuki said was right..and he felt pathetic for it 'get your shit together kiri stop moping and do something'

clenching his fist he made it his goal to find izuku no matter what.

~~~~~~

"m'mm" izuku groaned in pain as he shifted in his spot only to hear the clinging of chains, his eyes shot opened frantically looking around his surroundings. his breathing increased and a lump grew in his throat as he tried to use his teleportation quirk 'W-why isn't it working damnit' the sound of the door opening and closing with footsteps following after made izuku instantly tensed. Shutting off any sound he was making, "seems like your up, you've been out for 3 days straight due to the gash in you're side i provided"

sarah walked from the shadows stepping into the light with a grin tugging at her lips, tears welled up in izukus eyes, dropping instantly on the floor below him. sarah chuckled at the sight bending down to izuku's level "Whats the matter izu? wanna talk about it?" She mocked

izuku looked away his eyes glassy showing the feel of betrayal, heartbreak, and hatred "guess thats a no then" sarah stood up clapping her hands together before happily sighing "you'll be staying here for a little bit, precisely the next 3 days but until then..Toga will be taking you're place"

Izuku's eyes widened and he aggressively tugged at the chains around both legs and arms screaming 'no', sarah's grin turned into a malicious smile as she let out a god forsaken laugh watching the greenette beg for them not to. "Don't make such a face izu, the look of rage in your eyes hurts my feelings"

running her hands through her hair izuku heavily breathed glaring at his so called 'friend'~ "Why?" izuku asked' voice shaking as he spoke, why? why did she do this? was their friendship all a lie? a stupid plan just for this moment? was everything they did mean..nothing to her? izuku didn't know, but the most thing he hated was that this wasn't even a surprise i mean can he even be angry? what all did he know about sarah's life other then what she told..of course he second guessed what he knew about her after now.

"Why indeed' hm..guess i don't even know i just never grew to like hero's" she paused for a second before continuing "and being a villain just seemed more fun"

that shattered the very small piece of hope izuku held onto about this all being one big joke, but it wasn't

she meant what she said.

she did this all for fun.

messing with his feelings, making him believe along with the others that she actually cared for them when everything was just a damn lie.

sarah smiled walking out the room closing the door behind her

"fucking bitch"

izuku mumbled under his breath watching the shadow reflecting from under the door crack get smaller.

--------

"is he up?' shigaraki asked toying with his fingers' the bar wasn't filled with everyone as normal just dabi,shigaraki, and kurogiri who cleaned a cup silently "yeah, pretty pissed to' did toga already head out?"

Tomura nodded turning his attention back to the TV, silence crept throughout the league as each sat there not minding.

-----

Toga disguised as izuku skipped through the busy street secretly stabbing random people as she did so, making it to the dormitory toga smiled before stabbing herself in the side making sure to look like izuku just escaped and brutally hurt. biting her lip trying to save the scream of agony for inside the dorm she ran to the door busting through heavily breathing as she met eyes with everyone in the common area staring in shock,horror, and relief

"IZUKU"

Oh if only they knew

''''''

we're really close to ending this book He's..different

thank you to everybody for reading and sticking with me through this story i originally did for fun not thinking it'd get the amounts of reads its gotten.

but it did and i am truly greatful.

once this ends there will always be more stories of mine available to read on my page

1: Get through it together re-written

a Kami, shinso, monama, deku story (yes i know you don't see this bunch in a fanfic falling in love together thats why i made it that ship)

2: The 4 of them

no ship with izuku but he has a crush on katsuki and one red head in getting in the way.

(you already know where im going with this)

since its new it really hasnt gotten much action yet but you can still check it out if you'd like.

thank you once again byeeee