Chap 11~ Nyla x shinso battel

Aizawa: Nyla and shinso up next
*******
3rd persons POV

"Come on Hitoshi!" Nyla beamed while taking Shinso's hand. Hitoshi blushed as they walked up to the arena.
"Uhm~ so Nyla you sure you wanna fight..?" Shinso spoke only to use his quirk to control her. "Mm? Oh well it's okay I won't hurt you" Nyla said as she gave Jessica her bear.

Bang

Nyla sat down in the middle of the arena floor looking at shinso with her wings fledged out~ he looked at her confused before taking over her mind. "Walk outta bounds please" Shinso said. Nyla stood up and looked at Hitoshi~ he was confused, why didn't it work on her..why wasn't she in his control. He quickly tried to take over her mind again only to find her gone from her original Position.

"Your quirk doesn't work on a angel babe" Nyla whispered in his ear from behind him causing him to Cock his neck backwards while backing away. "B-babe?" Hitoshi said with a stutter obviously getting flustered.

"Yes babe~ you are mine now after all" Nyla spoke while slowly flying over towards Hitoshi making him take steps back "w-we just met Nyla"

"That never stopped my brother so why should it stop me?" Nyla said as she tilted her head to the side still flying towards Hitoshi. Sweat dropped down his forehead as he felt himself trip. Looking back he saw he fell off bounds which caused him to loudly sigh. "I'm sorry~ I didn't wanna hurt you" Nyla said while straddling herself on Shinso.

Giving in he placed his hands on Nyla's waist and pulled her in for a kiss~ Nyla turned full on red but didn't protest. He bit her bottom lip softly asking for a entrance which she provided quickly~ both of their tongues danced around each other before he felt someone tap his shoulder making him break apart from her.

"Uhh~ you lost..leave" Aizawa said with an annoyed tone in his voice. Nyla chuckled and grabbed hitoshi's hand as they walked towards the lockers together.

"She's finally growing up" Ava said while wiping fake tears away from her eyes. "Chris finna flip balls once I tell him this" Bailey said with a chuckle.