Wait yall cause...

Is is bad I wanna make a freakin sequel to this?

About Nyla and shinso 💀...idk I love they're freaking relationship and agdiowowlsoeokf im not so sureee would you guys even read it?

I know some don't like the guys of mha being paired up with girls and especially OC girls so I'm like kinda scared the story might flop..

But like if I do it, it would revolve around shinso, Nyla, Chris and the parents of Nyla and Chris.

Of course Izuku and everyone has part in it but they all have they're own lives and it wouldn't really be revolved around them that much..ya know?

I don't knowww...what do you guys think?

Cause like I have so many stories in mind that I'm just waiting to write since I have 2 other stories im working on rn and need to finish.
Since i don't wanna overwhelm myself with multiple stories.

Since I did mention a story where Izuku and bakugo had a child but they both died fighting a villain and saving the world leaving the child with todoroki.

I was gonna do that, since this person on insta made a bakudeku child and I was like "oh that's cute"

And like make it a story about how todo does as a dad in taking care of a toddler to a kid to a teenager then dealing with teenager crisis and stuff...Ik that'll be interesting but I have to wait to write it.

But not the point should I make the sequel?