Chap 14~ Jessica x Bakugo battel

3rd persons POV

as Jessica and bakugo walked up into the arena they began to stretch "What possessed you to sleep with izuku's bf?" Jessica asked with annoyance in her voice. Bakugo rolled his eyes "what's it to you, mind your damn business" he spat. "Izuku's business is my business" Jessica said as she let out a soft scuffle "ya mama raised a bitch"

Bakugo looked at her but saw she wasn't in her original position, Jessica appeared behind Baku and went to kick him in the back~ Bakugo set off an explosion from his left hand letting him dodge Jessica's attack.

He spun around on his heel and used his right foot to stun Jessica in the face~ Jessica moved her head back and caught Bakugo's foot "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR FRIEND! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU!" Jessica yelled in anger as she dug her claws in katsuki's foot, then throwing him across the arena ground.

Bakugo grunted and propelled himself with his quirk upwards then flying towards Jessica landing a punch causing her to skid backwards.
"SHUT UP YOU OVER GROWN HAIRBALL" Bakugo yelled~ Jessica used her claws to stop rolling, once completely stopped she growled loudly and lunged herself at Bakugo at full speed. Picking up heavy pieces of cement while running she threw each one at bakugo keeping him occupied with exploding the rocks which sent smock all around the arena.

A smirk appeared on her face as she kicked bakugo in the stomach he winced and used his explosion to knock her back~ "behind you" Jessica whispered in bakugo's ear from behind~ cocking his head back quickly Jessica dug her claws in bakugo back and sliced open his skin. "AHHHHG" bakugo yelled as full anger creeped upon his face.

"CALL ME A OVERGROWN HAIRBALL AGAIN AND THE NEXT THING GETTING SLICED HIS YOUR DICK BITCH" Jessica yelled making her way out of the smoke.

This bitch is crazy~ I need to surround her~ katsuki thought as he thought of a way to corner Jessica. Sweat dripped down his chin as he propelled himself upwards~ spotting Jessica he stayed in the air for a minuet "DONT RUN NOW" Jessica yelled as she looked around for katsuki.

"WHO SAID I WAS RUNNING" bakugo yelled as he lifted his arm over his head and shot himself down landing on Jessica's stomach with a hard thrash. As Jessica's breath hitched the cement under her caved in deep.

Bakugo laughed and pushed deeper into Jessica's stomach with his heel. "Who's ass were you gonna beat again?" Bakugo spoke to taunt. Jessica coughed up thick blood not able to give a answer. "Come on say the shit you said last night bitch" Jessica looked up at bakugo and glared at him before speaking shakily "You were suppose to b-be his friend *cough* I k-know the pain he went t..through because I was I-in the same p-place as h..him"

Jessica lifted up her hand slowly and grabbed bakugo's leg gripping it tightly "h-he is d..dear to m-me and i won't l-let you HURT HIM!" Jessica yelled loudly as she lifted up bakugo's foot. He quickly tried to explode her hand but she grabbed his arm and head budded him hard causing his nose to bleed.

Jessica punched bakugo's stomach hard making him cough~ lifting his arm forward setting off an explosion to move him back Jessica ran towards bakugo jumping up and upper kicking him in progress.

Landing she spun around on her heel kicking katsuki again on the side of his face causing him to fall. Struggling to get up Jessica slowly walked towards him and kicked his side with all her strength "You asshole" she spoke as she kicked him again.

"Why, What did he do.." her voice started to tremble as her eyes filled with tears. She grunted and kicked bakugo again making him roll off bounds "I HATE STUCK UP PEOPLE LIKE YOU~ YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HIS FRIEND YOU ASShole" soft tears fell down Jessica's eyes as her yelling deflated. She wiped her tears and walked off the arena leaving katsuki to his thoughts

"I hate myself to" bakugo thought as he slowly got up and limped to recovery girls office not making eye contact with anyone.

Izuku ran up to Jessica and gently held her wrist that she held to her eyes wiping tears that kept falling. "Jessie, please don't cry" Izuku said while removing her hand and began wiping her tears with his thumb. Jessica softly smiled as she hugged Izuku~ clinching his shirt she let out a small sniffle "let's g-get ice cream after you and beat dick face" Jessica stated as the grip on izuku's shirt loosened.

Izuku chuckled and patted her head softly "My treat"

Letting out a small laugh Jessica walked over towards Chris, Jay, David, Nyla, Matthew,Ava, Bailey, Kiri, and shinso that just came from the locker rooms. She rested her head on Chris chest as he started to stroke her hair to comfort.

Izuku let out a loud sigh as he walked back towards todoroki. "I'm sorry" todoroki spoke looking down at the ground.

Aizawa: Izuku and todoroki up next.

Izuku looked forward "so am I" he spoke as he walked towards the arena.