the fall of sin

we all die you either kill yourself or get killed

so maybe i hit some inspiration

anyways

for reasons you will understand later, instead of dorm rooms each person gets their own room

(i am not writing these in a positive light, just so you know. some of them are morally grey, some of them are good people, some are terrible. you are not meant to love some of these characters, despite seeing things through their perspective. some of them do make horrible choices)

(tw: mentions of thoughts of a rapist (as in the rapist's thought process) if you would like to skip over that one, skip the Luxuria part.)

The Seven Princes of Hell

Avaritia

He takes and takes and takes.

Picture after picture, pinned to his walls, to his desk, to his dressers, anywhere they can fit.

He revels in little things given to him: trinkets, time, attention. Tangible or not, he takes it all.

The first picture is a capture of a surprised Harry Potter, and after that he cannot get enough.

Gold photo frames line any free space they can reach, shimmering in the corners of his peripheral vision. 

Smile after smile after smile is collected and treasured and gathered, pinned to corkboards and shoved in boxes and stuffed under pillows.

He revels in the spare moments he gets attention, he takes those moments and puts them in his Pensieve, and soon tiny glittering bottles of memories line the shelves next to photo frames.

Boxes of cameras are shoved in the corners of his room, piles of pictures rest atop the floor, thousands of memories of glances his way, of smiles and on the rare occasion, words, that Harry Potter gives him.

He collects and collects and sooner he decides he wants more.

He wants Harry Potter.

And so he sneaks out of his room in the middle of the night and comes into Harry's, and he stands over his bed, breathing shakily because he's so close to having everything he's ever wanted.

Before he can do anything, Harry wakes up and shouts, and lights flick on in other rooms, and the pounding of feet rushes near, and dozens of boys burst into the room amidst Harry's screaming.

They ask him what the fuck is wrong with him, why he's just creeping over Harry, and he tries to get away, rushing to his room, but a few boys follow him.

They stare around the room at the collection he has, and they look at him like he's crazy.

But this isn't insanity, he tells himself. This is love. This is want.

They don't understand. They shout at him, they call him a freak, they tell him to stay away from Harry Potter, that Harry Potter is too good for him and will never love him.

And something inside of him cracks.

He lunges at one of the boys, and they scream and shout and in the midst of trying to murder the boy who tried to tell him Harry doesn't love him, a green flash appears.

And Colin Creevey, filled with twisted greed, is the first to fall.

Luxuria

He is too willing to take them to bed.