Chapter 2

My alarm rang loudly in my ears causing me to sprint out of my bed and quickly heading to the bathroom. I can't believe it was 6:00, Im like 20 minutes late for school. I quickly brushed my teeth and rinsed my face. There was no time for me to take a shower. Im hoping I won't smell musty enough. I ran to my closet and pulled out a random white polo shirt and a leather black skirt. I could hear my mom screaming all the way downstairs ordering me to hurry the fuck up. I grabbed my flats and slipped them on. I reached for my phone, purse, and car keys and bolted downstairs.

"make sure when you come back tell your sister Sierra to do the dishes," my mom said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I nodded and headed out.

I ran to my car and realized it was raining. Today is not going well whatsoever. I tried to start my car but it kept making this odd sound and wouldn't start. Fuck now I don't have a ride. I knew I should've bought a new car instead of keeping this old ass shit. My only option was to walk but it was raining. Now who's gonna walk in this rain and I just got my hair done, I'm not trying to ruin this $100 sew in. I banged my head on the steering wheel causing the car to beep loudly. This has to be the worst day. If only someone came and offered me a ride. I can't call Gina, I'm pretty sure she's at school by now. Then there it was, a sign from the heavens above. That British boy came out of his house wearing a backpack and making his way into his car. This was my only option. Is it the best option, maybe but it'll do. I got out of my car and walked towards his way. I don't think he noticed me yet because he was looking down on his phone with some headphones in his ear.

I tapped him on the shoulder, this caused him to remove his headphones out of his ears.

"excuse me, can you kind of give me a ride to somewhere, i have no ride and ummm..my car just broke down," I said with a sincere voice.

"umm..where are you headed to," he said looking at me with his flickering green emerald eyes.

"it's not far its like three or four blocks, Glendale High," I said hoping he would say yes not because I wanted to get in one car with his fine ass....okay maybe that's the reason.

"today is your lucky day love, cause I'm headed to Glendale High," he says with a smile exposing his flawless dimples.

Great he has to go to the same school as me. When I specifically agreed to stay a complete distance, he has to somehow and come into my life. I need to brace myself and remember not to mess with this guy.

"no way!" I say trying my best to sound excited but inside I'm just saying why.

The whole ride to school was silent. British boy over here drove in a slow pace. Im pretty sure I already missed first period but it didn't matter because I didn't really much like AP Literature. Im pretty sure Mr. Johnson gonna give me a big lecture in class tomorrow and probably gonna call my mom but I honestly couldn't care because that's basically what happens all the time. This boy was just sitting there saying no word. What kind of none social person is this. I've been meaning to ask his name though. I bet its something casual like Charles or Brandon or Bill.

"so British boy what's your name,"

He laughed and said "British boy? that's funny, the name is Harrold but you can call me Harry"

Harry. I knew it was some type of proper name. A typical British name, what a surprise.

Harry parked his car in the school's parking lot. I walked as quickly as I can away from him. I did not want nobody to see me with him. I had to protect my reputation and plus my boyfriend had contacts with everyone in the school, I didn't want nobody telling him about me hanging with Mr. UK over here.

I automatically made my way to my locker when I entered the school. I prepared my gym clothes to wear for next class. Ten minutes after the ending bell of first period rang and the halls started to fill with people. I hate passing period, the hall gets too crowded and some motherfuckers act like they don't know how to walk fast. I spotted Gina in the crowd, I waved at her and signaled her to come to my direction. When she walked my way, she wasn't alone though, she was followed by one particular guy that seemed familiar. When I got to see his face, it became exactly clear to me who it was. Travis, my boyfriend. I was somewhat happy to see Travis. We haven't really talked much ever since we had that fight.