Chapter 6

WHAT UP WEIRD AND AWESOME PEOPLE! OKAY I'M GONNA CHANGE THE STORY UP A LITTLE BIT, IM GONNA WRITE FROM HARRY'S POV JUST TO TRY TO INTRODUCE YOU TO HIS THOUGHTS. AND MORE ABOUT HARRY'S BITCHY MOM GONNA BE MENTIONED ALOT IN HERE. BRACE YOURSELVES PEOPLE!

ONE QUICK THING, YOU KNOW WHAT SONG IM OBSESSED WITH? OMG STEAL MY GIRL. I LOVE THAT SONG SO SO MUCH IT JUST GETS TO ME WHENEVER I LISTEN TO IT! OKAY NOW BACK TO THE STORY ;)

VOTE // COMMENT // SHARE
-------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V:

I rushed out of the car, making my way to the door. I could feel myself losing breath again. I quickly grabbed my keys out of my pocket. I unlocked the door and threw my satchel on the floor. I ran to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the small container that was labeled "anxiety pills" I shoved it in my mouth and swallowed it. My body returned to it's regular temperature.

Mum came out from the kitchen and stood beside me. I didn't even know she was standing there, I jumped.

"Harold are you okay," she said placing her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine," I said nudging my head away from her.

She looked at me, examining me carefully. I can't let her know that I was with her again. She already gave me a warning. If she finds out I ignored her order I didn't know what she was gonna do to me.

"Harold don't lie to your mum," she said.

"I'm fine really," I said giving her a grin.

She wasn't convinced. Her eyes carefully followed mine. Then there it was, that glow she always does that always seems to throw me off. Fuck. I froze in my place, not being able to move my body.

"Harold, I'm gonna ask one more time, what happened,"

"I had one of those panic attacks," I said not knowing that I told her the truth.

"who were you with?" She said with a low voice.

"myself," I said turning my gaze away from her.

She walked up to me, hearing every single one of her footsteps from her long inch high heels. She strongly lifted my chin up and stared right into me. When I say into me, I mean literally, right into my soul. She did that glowing thing again with her eyes.

"I don't tolerate liars in this flat, when I ask you something you answer me with the truth and the truth only young man," she said raising her voice causing me to jump a little.

I nodded and kept my gaze on her the whole time not making a single movement (cause I couldn't).

"now who were you with," she said patiently waiting for my response.

"that girl that lives across the street" I said shaking with fear.

She grabbed me by the throat. My eyes widened as I struggled to catch my breath. Her long fingernails dug through my skin. My vision started to blurr. She let me go and I dropped to the ground.

"when I say stay away, you stay away," She said looking down at me.

"y-yes ma'm," I said catching my breath.

She bended over and stroked my curls. She gave me a friendly smile.

"mother knows best Harold," She said giving me a gentle kiss on my cheek.

How was I suppose to stay away from a girl that I've just now started falling for her? How am I suppose to let her go and forget about her like that? She's too unique and way too beautiful of a person to forget. I throw any object I could find on my nightstand and throw it aggressively at the door. I hate living like this. Just taking orders like I'm some type of robot. I just want to live free, make my own decision, be my own person.