Chapter 9

HEYY! I KNOW THE LAST CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT I WAS BUSY LATELY SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALOT BUT THIS CHAPTER GONNA LONGER AND THERE'S GONNA BE FURTHER ON CHAPTERS OF LIYAH AND HARRY GETTING A LITTLE SEXUAL WITH EACH OTHER ;)

REMEMBER I LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACKS AND YOUR AWESOME OPINIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT!

VOTE // COMMENT // SHARE
-------------------------------------------------------------

HARRY P.O.V:

I woke up earlier than I thought. It was around 4:30 a.m. I knew I should head home before I get caught by Liyah's mom or even mine. I arose from the hardwood floor that I slept on last night. Liyah was still in her bed sleeping. She looked like a peaceful angel when asleep, I couldn't help but smile. She always made my heart feeling some type of way whenever I took a glance at her. One strand of her dark brown hair fell perfectly on her face. Fuck, even in the morning she looked gorgeous.

I took the paper that was on her nightstand and wrote a small note for her. I felt like she needed to know that I left early in case she wondered where I was. I placed the note on the nightstand and tip toed my way to the window.

**

Liyah's P.O.V:

I turned off my alarm and rubbed my eyes forcing myself to wake up for school or as I call it, hell. I brushed my teeth and splashed a little water on my face. I hate the fact that's it's only Tuesday. This week is going so fucking slow it actually aggravates me. I grabbed anything that I saw in my closet, my joggers and a plain white polo shirt. I always tend to dress careless. I didn't think there was a point in looking all fancy and shit for school. I mean it is school who the fuck did I need to look pretty for?

Every morning was the same routine, my mom was gathering her things to work and ofcourse I yell at my sister a million times about touching my car keys. My mom gave a me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm working extra tonight, tell Sierra to do her chores."

"why do I always have to tell her what she does," I whined. I mean Sierra has a fucking brain. I hate telling her what she needs to do and what she doesn't need to do. She's capable of doing that for herself.

"because you know she doesn't listen to me, and keep an eye after her at school please" My mom placed both of her hands on my cheeks. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

The ride to school wasn't long, in fact I got there early. There was a couple of cars in the parking lot and some students hanging around the entrance door. I also noticed Gina was here early too. Her black Ford car sat right across from where I was parked. For a person who doesn't like getting up early, I was surprised at the fact she managed to get here, she usually comes to school in between first period. Her car lights was on which was weird.

I made my way to her car. A sound of moans and laughter came from her car. Maybe she was in the car with someone. I was debating on whether to interrupt or not. I didn't want to barge into anything personal. I gently tapped on the window. There was silence at first but then the window rolled down slowly. I was face to face with a messy haired Gina.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," I started off observing closely on the other window trying to eagerly see who could be in the car with her.

"no, no you're not interrupting anything important, I-I was actually getting out." She seemed a little jumpy and she was stuttering.

"who's in there with you,"

"uh nobody." She knew for damn well I knew she's telling a lie.

"why did I hear laughing then," I squinted at her making full eye contact knowing she's feeling uncomfortable with all of this. She looked at me without saying a word and she sighed.