Meeting new friends

We found the auditorium after walking around beacon.

Yang: ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!
Y/N: I'm sure you have other friends to be with, right?
Jaune: Hey, wait! Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another cool guy and nice, quirky girl to talk to?!
Yang:How's your first day going, little sister?Ruby:You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?
Y/N: what
Yang:Yikes! Meltdown already?
Ruby: no, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school!
Y/N: what
Ruby:There was some fire, and I think some ice...
Yang: Are you being sarcastic?
I have no idea what's going on but I'll pretend I do.
Ruby:I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Girl: YOU! You turned to see a white hair girl and recognised her as Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company as Ruby jumps into your arms.

Ruby:Oh, God, it's happening again!
Weiss:You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!
Yang: "Oh my God, you really exploded.
(Y/N): I'm very confused about this explosion stuff and why you're in my arms.
Ruby:Oh, sorry! It was an accident! (Weiss then holds up a pamphlet titled DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals to Ruby) What's this?
Weiss:(voice that is so fast it can rival Eminem)The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field.
Ruby:Uuhh?
Weiss:You really wanna start making things up to me?
Ruby: Absolutely?
Weiss:(She hands Ruby the pamphlet) Read this, and don't ever speak to me again.
Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?
Ruby: Yeah! Great idea, sis! Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!
Weiss: Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, blond, scraggly or the shorty. (Points at you)
Jaune: Hmm?
(Y/N): I'm only 5'3...
Ruby:Wow, really?!
Weiss: nope.
Everyone pays attention to the stage where Ozpin, the headmaster, can be seen.
Ozpin:I'll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.
Ozpin leaves as Glynis steps up to the mic.
Glynda: You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.
Yang: He seemed kind of... off.
Ruby:It's almost like he wasn't even there.
Jaune suddenly appears out of nowhere and faces Weiss.
Jaune: I'm a natural blond, you know!
I have a bad feeling about this.
Time skip
We then go to the ballroom later that day. I went away from ruby and her sister to get into my sleeping bag.

Ruby pov

It was nighttime and me and yang were in pajamas in our sleeping bags that were next to each other.

Yang: It's like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though.
Yang: I know I do!
Yang does a purring noise as she looked around the room until her eyes land on Jaune, making her groan, she then turns to Ruby) What's that?
Ruby: A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going.
Yang: Aw, that's so cuuuute!
Yang then proceeds to get smacced in the face by a pillow.
Ruby: Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!Yang: What about Jaune? He's... nice! 
And  Y/N, he's...there. There you go! Plus two friends! That's a two hundred percent increase!
Ruby: Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. So I'm still at one.
Yang: There's no such things as negative friends! You just made two friends and one enemy! Look, it's only been one day. Trust me; you've got friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet! Speaking of friends, where'd y/n go?
Ruby: he's in his sleeping bag over there. (I point to a sleeping bag East of us)
Yang: maybe we'll see him shirtless!
Ruby: alright,yang.
Yang: we both know what he is to you. If you don't get together I might take him away from you! He IS cute.
Ruby: yang.
Yang: alright, alright, fine. So you don't like him.
Ruby: we literally just met today.

After I explained to yang that I don't like Y/N yet,I noticed a candle being lit in the corner of my eye..
Ruby: That girl...
Yang: You know her?
Ruby: Not really. She saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything.
Yang: Well, now's your chance! (Suddenly, yang grabs me and drags me to the other girl.)
Ruby: Wait! What are you doing?!
The black haired girl looks up from her book to see yang, and me approaching her.
Yang: Helloooo! I believe you two may know each other?
Girl: Aren't you that girl that exploded?
Ruby: Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... Actually, you can just call me Ruby.
Girl: Okay.
Yang: (whispering)"What are you doing?"
Ruby: (whispering)"I don't know, help me! "
Yang: So... What's your name?
Blake: Blake.
Yang: Well, Blake, I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!
Blake: Thanks!
Yang: It goes great with your... pajamas!
Blake: Right...
Yang: Nice night, don't you think?
Blake: Yes - it's lovely! Almost as lovely as this book!
Blake: That I will continue to read.
Blake: As soon as you leave!
Yang: Yeah, this girl's a lost cause.
Ruby: What's it about?
Blake: Huh?
Ruby: Your book. Does it have a name?
Blake: Well... it's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body.
Yang: Oh, yeah... That's real lovely!
Ruby: I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!Blake: And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?
Ruby: Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!
Blake: That's... very ambitious for a child. Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale.
Ruby: Well, that's why we're here! To make it better.
Yang: Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!( yang hugs me)
Ruby: Cut it out!
We start fighting, forming a dust cloud.
Blake:Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to ha-
Weiss: What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?" Weiss and Yang: Oh, not you again!
Ruby: Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!
Weiss: Oh, now you're on my side!
Ruby: I was always on your side!
Yang: Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!
Weiss: She's a hazard to my health!

Y/N POV

I try my best to go to sleep but I hear a big commotion near me. I want it to end. Please god make it stop.
I just deal with it and suddenly, the noise ends. I am grateful for the lord who made this stop. I close my eyes and try to sleep. After a long time, i fall asleep.

I... see myself in a black void.
I'm confused. I walk around, trying to find an exit
I never found an exit. Instead, I found a wolf Faunus with the same hair color as me who was 6'2.
Y/N: who... are you?
???: who I am doesn't matter right now. What does matter is your choices.
Ok now I'm VERY confused.
Y/N: my... choices? What do you mean my choices?
???: if you make the right choice and find me, the plan will come into action.
Y/N: what if I don't try to find you?
???: oh, why that's easy. This will.
He snaps his fingers and I see...?!

r-ruby and yang lying in a pool of blood.
Two other girls were there, looking most definitely dead.This shouldn't have affected me as much as it did.I screamed for help and try waking myself up.

But nobody came
And I didn't wake up.

???: oh, and if you ever do decide to not find me, I'll this'll happen as well.
Then she appeared.
My mother.
Dead.

I screamed and screamed and screamed.
I took the katana the Faunus was holding to his side and plunged it into my stomach. As soon as it made contact with my body, I woke up.

I didn't want to leave the sleeping bag. That nightmare was something that I just needed to think about. I didn't remember who was dead, but I know it was people I love. I then shake it off as just a nightmare and try to go back to sleep.

This dream, however was better.
I see me and ruby fighting a giant Grimm.
I used my clackers and used it to faze the Grimm while ruby used her scythe to put in the extra damage. We then too put a remote bomb and put it on top of the giant Grimm. We walk away from the explosion, not looking back.
It was cool.
So cool.