Meeting The Faunus

Jedediah: that was... something.

Y/N: it was pretty cool, right? Especially the " Ora Ora" part!

Jedediah: you only barely made out of that alive.

Y/N: I wouldn't say that. The worst he could've done was give me a concussion, or a few months in the hospital.

Jedediah: with those injuries... I doubt it.

I had very serious injuries from when Cardin threw me against a wall and punched me.

Y/N: I guess so...

Jedediah: ok, i think it'd be best if I train you instead of that big guy.

Y/N: Kingston?

Jedediah: right. He's best suited for hand- to- hand combat when I'm best suited when handling weapons.

Y/N: but how can you train me in my dreams?

Jedediah: okay, this is a dream but it's not a dream. Let me explain. Have you ever wondered how I've been in your dreams over and over? It's one of my semblances that can allow me to communicate with you only in your dreams.

Y/N: I got nothing.

Jedediah: ok let's change it a bit. When I train you in here and apply these lessons outside of your dream, it'll be like acting on instinct.

Y/N: ok, I think I've got it. Wait... do I need a katana?

Jedediah: yep. (Snaps fingers as a red katana appears in my hands)

Y/N: now that's a katana.

Jedediah: this still counts as a dream so Anything I give you won't be brought outside of your dream.

Y/N: makes sense.

Jedediah: alright let's talk about something else. How about that girl? Was her name ruby?

Y/N: yes. What do you want to talk about?

Jedediah: so in the initiation, you said you thought she was cool. Can you explain what you meant by that?

Y/N: I should've known this would come up sooner or later. Ok, I thought she was cool because of the way she killed that Grimm. It was amazing!

Jedediah: alright. So anything else you feel about her?

Y/N: if you're talking romantically... I'm not sure. Yes, she's cute. Anyone who says she isn't is lying. But I don't understand my feelings about her other than that she's cool.

Jedediah: ok, I see. Well, it's time for you to go. You have a team waiting for you.

Reality

I woke up from my meeting with Jedediah. I saw myself in the infirmary with my team surrounding me.

Y/N:....

SNGD:....

Y/N: you like jazz?

Take 2

Y/N: was I cool out there or what?

Simon: you used dirty tricks to beat your enemy. That's frowned upon where I come from.

Kingston: you didn't seem like you were taking the fight seriously. Even with your injuries.

Travis: and that "Ora Ora" thing. What was that about?

Y/N: have you ever heard of jojo's bizarre adventure?

Travis: oh my god.

Y/N: (smiles)

Travis: even with everything you did in the fight, you stepping in was the right thing to do. You saw Cardin bully that Faunus, and you stopped him. I wish I could've, though...