Ice skating with the rose (filler)

(So I am currently brainstorming ideas for the next chapter. It is unknown how long it'll take. So until then, take this wholesome filler chapter.)

(Also, there are some improvements made to y/no's weapon. This idea was made by Ethanthegreatest

It was Saturday. The day that we can do whatever we want. Travis left to vale before I woke up. Kingston and Simon we're watching some movie. So here i am. Walking through vale alone.

I looked around and saw some cookie store.

Y/N: i could eat.

I walked in and purchased four chocolate chip cookies. When I walked out I sat down on some bench and started to eat the cookies. But I stopped when i also saw ruby walking alone. I went up to start conversation.

Y/N: did they leave you too?

Ruby: no they're all back at beacon. I went out to do something fun.

Y/N: I came out here because I was bored. Wanna be alone together?

Ruby: sure. Wait, what's in that bag?

Y/N: oh, this? There's some chocolate chip cookies in here. Why do you ask? Ruby?

When ruby heard me say something about the chocolate chip cookies, she had a very big smile on her face.

Y/N: before you ask, yes you can have some.

Ruby: OH THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Y/N: love you too.

Ruby: *embarrassed noises*

Y/N: ith a joke!

Ruby: what?

Y/N: oh sorry. (Swallows) it's a joke.

Ruby: really?

Ruby kind of seemed sad about it. Now, she might like me too but I don't want to look into it too much. Because it might ruin our friendship. And I don't want that.

Y/N: so, you want to eat?

Ruby: is the earth round?

Y/N: alright, here you go!

I insert the cookie in Ruby's mouth and she decimated that chocolate chip cookie in less than a second. She opened wide and I inserted another one in her mouth. She seemed satisfied.

Ruby: thanks for the cookies. Oh! I almost forgot! How good are you at skating?

Y/N: I think I've done it once in my life. Why do you ask?

Ruby: there's an ice skating rink not far from here. Are you sure you won't fall?

Y/N: I think I'll be ok. How hard can it be?

Later:

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ruby: are you ok? Do you need help?

Y/N: the great Y/N..... requires assistance.

Ruby picked me up and she held my hand as we skated around the ice. I'm not sure if it was the cold but I felt my face heat up a lot.

Some guy went really fast around the ice rink and at one point he skated circles around me and ruby and when he stopped, he winked at ruby and continued to skate around the rink more.

Y/N: showoff.

Ruby: *giggles*

Y/N: I'm sorry if I fell down a lot.

Ruby: it's ok. It wasn't that bad. Because I came here with you.

:D

We went out of the ice skating rink and went to the park. The sun was now setting and me and ruby were on a bench staring at it.

Y/N: today was fun. We should do it again sometime.

Ruby: it was pretty fun. Especially when you gave me the cookies.

Y/n: yes, I agree.

Ruby: well, it's getting late. We should go back to beacon.

Y/n: I'll walk you there.

Ruby: weren't you coming anyway?

Y/n: yeah....

The two [lovers] friends walked to the ship that went to beacon and went to their dorms. They both waved bye to each other. Ruby walked into her dorm.

Y/n: alright, time for me to go to my dorm as well.

When I opened the door, I saw Travis working on my clackers. It was dark but I could see that he was modifying it in some way.

Y/n: what are you doing to my clackers?

Travis: so you know how the only way you can do a ranged attack is to throw it like a boomerang?

Y/n: yes...

Travis: so I've made it so that your clackers can transform into a tommy gun. They need to be touching each other for it to transform. When they're together, (points to two buttons on the clackers)
you click these buttons.

Y/n: oh, ok. Thanks Travis!

Travis: no problem. We should get some sleep.

I went to my bed and I went into a restless slumber.

Author: ok! Hope you enjoyed this filler chapter! Sorry it was a bit short but this should hold you over until a new chapter is done, right?

Anyway, thanks for those of you who enjoy my stories. If you haven't already, please follow me. It helps a lot and you can get notified when I publish similar projects!

Zodi out.