Ballfight against cardin

Title idea by: onionrangggg

Also, they have a ruby x reader story too. Check it out.

When I was walking around vale to find the police station, I coincidentally found Cardin harassing velvet again. I think it's about time I hit harder.

Cardin: that Nicholas can't save you now!

I tapped his shoulder from behind.

Y/n: are you sure about that?

Cardin turned around, surprised.

Cardin: so you're here. It doesn't matter. The only reason you beat me last time was because you were lucky.

Y/n: lucky about what? You're brain being smaller than a bread crumb?

I saw velvet and it seems like she was preparing to use her semblance. I had to distract Cardin in case velvet's semblance was attack based. But when it comes to distracting Cardin, it shouldn't be difficult.

Y/n: so, you brought your weapon? Not that it would help you.

Cardin: wait, I did? Didn't notice that. If I have to I will use it against you.

Y/n: I have my clackers too. Guess you could call it a ball fight.

Cardin: please don't word it like that.

Y/n: back in beacon, I couldn't use my weapons against you if we weren't in combat class.

I lean closer to him.

Y/n: but we're not in beacon, are we?

Velvet slipped out of Cardin's grip and spin kicked him past me.

Y/n: where was this in beacon?

Velvet: I didn't want to get in trouble.

Y/n: oh, I guess that makes sense.

Cardin came back up and grabbed his mace. He came charging at us.

Y/n: wait! WAIT!

Cardin and velvet looked at me, confused.

Y/n: These people around us, they don't know we're students at beacon!

Y/n: everyone! You do not need to worry! We are students at beacon! This is official huntsman business!

Me, velvet, and Cardin bring out our ID's and the people crowding us begin to walk away. But some decided to stay and record us.

Y/n: all right! Where were we? Oh right! We were kicking your ass.

Velvet: I'll use my semblance to use Travis' gauntlets. That way, I can damage Cardin at a distance.

Y/n: sounds good. Now! Cardin! Let's finish this. Don't blame me if you're injured worse than before.

I start approaching him.

Cardin: ho, ho! We'll see about that.

He starts approaching me as well.

I bring out my clackers and try to strike him with one of them.

Cardin noticed this and brought his mace and aimed for my left leg. I barely dodged it.

Y/n: wow. You're smarter than I give you credit for. You saw an opening and aimed there.

Cardin: I was wondering why you used clackers as a weapon, but it doesn't matter. No matter what semblance you have, clackers will never be useful.