Initiation part one

Even though I know it was a dream, that doesn't mean it wasn't badass. A dream as cool as that was going to make me have a great mood. Nothing could possibly ruin thi-

The bringer of awakenings: wake up, lazy butt! 
And here thought I was going to have a good mood.

A girl with orange hair was running around trying to wake everyone up in the auditorium. One of the people she woke up was some guy with black hair. He woke up, clearly looking depressed.
Bringer of awakenings:It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!  The guy and the hyper girl walked out of the hall.

Due to that girl waking me up in a loud and annoying way, I wasn't in the best mood. I groggily put on some clothes and go to the cafeteria where the inviting scrambled eggs brighten my mood. After finishing my scrambled eggs in under 30 seconds, I went to the locker room where I found ruby and yang. I decide to walk over to them and start conversation.

Ruby: Wonder what those two are so worked up about? 

Yang: Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning! 

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or getting-to-know-you stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.  She stroked Crescent Rose and so you knew she was talking about her weapon but you decided to tease her a bit. 
Y/N: you called me, ruby?
Ruby: wait what do you mean? I haven't even said your na-
Yang laughs her butt of after what I did.
Ruby:s-so you said that after I-... 
Yang:Aww, he's flirting with you .
Ruby transforms into her final form:a blushing tomato.

Ruby: I HATE YOU GUYS!!

Yang: don't worry. He's just joking.

Y/N: was I?

Yang and ruby didn't seem to hear what I said, resuming their conversation from before I came.
Is it my newfound confidence that made them ignore me

Yang:Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together. 

Ruby: You sound like Dad! Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk! 

Yang: But what about when we form teams? 
Ruby: Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your or Y/N' s team or something... 
Yang: Maybe you should try being on someone else's team? 
Ruby: My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me? 

Yang: What? No! Of course I do! I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you... break out of your shell! 

Ruby: What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely-

Jaune: Ridiculous! There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today? Jaune walked off to find his locker. You turn around again and see Weiss walking with Pyrrha. Wait I know her

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual such as yourself!
Pyrrha: Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Huh?

Weiss: Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together.

Pyrrha: Well, that sounds grand!
Weiss: Great! Weiss had an evil face putting her hands together like she was plotting the end of the world or something.

Jaune: You know what else is great? Me. Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you.
Weiss: You again?
Pyrrha: Nice to meet you, Jaune!

Jaune then shoved Pyrrha out of the way trying to talk to Weiss.
Jaune: Yeah, yeah. So, Weiss, couldn't help but overhear your fondness of me the other day.

Did he forget she talked about me too?

Weiss: Oh you've got to be kidding me! Weiss looks around for someone to help before her eyes land on mine. She beckoned me over begging you to help. I turn to Ruby and Yang.
Y/N: I'll be right back. You approach to the trio and grab jaunes attention.
Y/N: Jaune I know I'm not one to talk but you're being kind of de-
Jaune: (Y/N) there is no need tell me what I already know! I know I am de lady killer!
What did I do to deserve this
Jaune: So, been hearing rumors about teams! I was thinking you and me, Weiss, would make a good one! What do you say?
Pyrrha: Actually, I think the teams are comprised of four students each, so-

Jaune then turns his attention to Pyrrha.
Jaune: You don't say. Well, hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team.

Weiss: Jaune, is it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

Jaune: Not in the slightest, snow angel.

Weiss: This is Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Hello again!

Weiss: Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum!

Y/N: doesn't sound familiar.

Jaune: Never heard of it.

Weiss: She's won the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row! A new record!

Y/N: I don't know much about mistral.

Jaune: The what?

Weiss: She's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes box!

Jaune: That's you?! But they only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!

Y/N: WAIT A SECOND. YOUR ON MY SECOND FAVORITE BREAKFAST FOOD.

Pyrrha: Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sadly, the cereal isn't very good for you.

Weiss: So, after hearing all of this, do you really think you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?

Jaune: I guess not... Sorry...

Pyrrha: Actually, Jaune, I think you'd make a great leader! Jaune: D'oh, stop it!

Y/N: you'd be a great leader since you know of pumpkin Pete.

Weiss: Seriously, please stop it. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged!

Jaune: Sounds like Pyrrha and Y/N are on board for Team Jaune. Spots are filling up quickly! Now, I'm not supposed to do this, but maybe I could pull some strings, find a place for you. What do you say?

Weiss: All right, that's a bit too close! Pyrrha, a little help, please?!
Even I couldn't predict what happened next.
I saw pyrrha chuck a spear at jaune, making him stuck to a wall.

An announcement suddenly comes over the intercom.

Glynda: Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately.
Y/N: welp, gotta go fast!
As I ran, I took the spear off of Jaune, freeing him.

Pyrrha: It was nice meeting you Jaune! (Jaune waves from the ground).

Jaune: Likewise... Suddenly Ruby and Yang walk up to jaune.

Yang: Having some trouble there, lady-killer?

Jaune: I don't understand. My dad said all women look for is confidence! Where did I go wrong? Ruby and you offer your hands and he takes them as you pull him off the ground.

I try to think of the best advice ever

Y/N: it's not what you're doing wrong, it's the people you're going for.

Yang: tsundere Elsa probably wasn't the best start.

Ruby: Come on Jaune, let's go
We all go to the beacon cliff

A/N: okay everyone, my schoolwork has gotten easier and I can do these pretty quickly now.

A/N:Is there anything I can do to improve my story? If so, please tell me. Because I like to read comments when I can.

Zodi out.