Teams

After that anime-style finish, everyone went back to Beacon Academy in the auditorium.

Ozpin was reading who will be on who's team.

Ozpin: Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, and Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward you will work together as Team CRDL led by... Cardin Winchester.  

Team CRDL walks off the stage as Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora walk up towards Ozpin. 

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward you will work together as Team JNPR. Led by... Jaune Arc. 

Jaune: Huh... Led by? 

Ozpin: Congratulations young man. 

Pyrrha tries to gently shoulder bump Jaune, but she causes him to fall over in front of the entire audience. 

Me, Travis, Simon, and Kingston went up to the stage, each of us excited who will be leader.

Ozpin: Y/N Nicholas, Travis Denton, Simon Harper , and Kingston Gideon. You all picked random pieces. However, it was best you four get on a team. From this day forward, you will work together as team SNGD (Songbird). Led by... Y/N Nicholas.

I was very happy but confused at the same time.
Travis seemed happy for me.
Kingston looked a little sad but congratulated me.
Simon looked away, staring into nothing..

Ozpin: And finally, Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. The four of you have recieved the white night pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Lead by... Ruby Rose.

Timeskip

Me and the rest of SNGD went into our dorms. It seemed pretty normal.

Simon: so what do we do now? Anything to do?

Y/N: I-I don't know. I didn't plan that far ahead.

Travis: well it seems like enough space.

Kingston: you don't mind if I put these dumbbells here, right?

Y/N: that's it! We'll decorate!

Travis: where to begin...

Simon: I'm gonna put my stuff over here (goes to a corner and places his stuff. After that he curls up into a ball and falls asleep).

Y/N: I guess we'll just improvise, I guess.

Travis: that won't be necessary. I have an idea.

Travis reaches into his backpack and pulls out materials and went to work on our beds.

While Travis was doing whatever he was doing, I played on my scroll while Simon was still asleep. Kingston was petting something in his bag but I ignore it.

I look over and see Travis and the creation he made.