Chapter 8

3RD PERSON

Akutagawa stepped out of the car as soon as they reached the place where they kept Atsushi. Looking up in the sky, the sun is starting to over the horizon. It's going to be sunrise anytime soon so he needs to hurry.

"By the way, Aku," Akutagawa turns to look at Fyodor. "I won't tag along with you since I got some work to do."

"So what is the purpose of 'I'm not busy' if you're just going to leave me alone here huh?" Akutagawa glares at him.

"You'll do fine." The older male says. "Now adios sucker." And with that, he already left Akutagawa all alone.

Akutagawa didn't have any choice so he started to walk around the unfamiliar place. He had never seen or been in this place before. As he roams around, he notices that only a few Japanese citizens are in here while most are American citizens.

How am I supposed to communicate now? I can barely speak English damn it.

Note:

Normal - Japanese

Italic - English

"Hey, excuse me..." Akutagawa says at a blonde woman probably around in her twenties and she turns to look at him.

"Yes? How may I help you?" she asks, making Akutagawa gulps. He's really nervous and uncomfortable about this.

"Where is Diamond Casino?"

"Over there." she then points at the building a few meters away before smiling at him.

"Ah... Thank you." Akutagawa shows his awkward smile then bows, making the woman giggle. He took out money from his pockets and handed it to her. She looks at her hand before looking at Akutagawa with a confused look like she was asking what it is for. "3 dollars."

"You don't have to-" but before she can even finish her sentence, she was cut off by Akutagawa who ran away out of embarrassment.

What the hell is he even thinking? The woman must have thought that he was out of his mind or something.

Akutagawa went inside the casino and heck, it was full of gamblers from all over the world. He roams his gaze around the place and notices a door that says, 'Authorized Personnel Only' so he went there.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing over here huh?!" He turns around and saw a body guard running towards him so Akutagawa started to ran but in his luck, the direction he headed was full of more body guards that are much more larger than him.

"Get him!" one of them manages to grab Akutagawa and punches him on the stomach making him groan in pain.

"Stop talking in English, jeez!" He started throwing punches and kicks to the other body guards that were trying to punch him. Akutagawa may be skinny and thin but he's still strong enough to fight people who are larger than him. "Does anyone here know how to speak Japanese?!"

"Me!" a boy with black hair and dark blue highlights yells. He was also one of the body guards.

"Good, now tell your boss I'm going to kill him!"

"What did he say?"

"He says he's going to kill our boss..." as soon as the boy translates it, he receives a punch from the other body guard.

"Why did you punch my friend?!" Akutagawa throws a punch at him. "He's the only one who can speak Japanese here!"

But then, the Japanese boy punches Akutagawa causing him to stumble a little. "Why did you punch me?!"

"You punch him!"

"You traitor!" Akutagawa kicks the boy in his shin. "Fuck you!" He once again, runs away.

Akutagawa manages to escape the chaos but he didn't realize someone was following him. The unknown person grabs him and with a blink of an eye, he already tied Akutagawa's hands and made him kneel on the ground.

"The fuck, bitch!" He spats but only to receive a strong punch on the face that made shut up.

"You wanted to see Michizou right?" The person asks but the male doesn't answer so he kicks him on his back and Akutagawa groans. "Y-Yes..."

His body was already aching and tired due to running away and fighting. Akutagawa can barely move a muscle so he let the guy drag him all the way to Michizou's office.

"Boss, he's here..." The guy says and pushes Akutagawa towards Michizou who was sitting on a black leather swivel chair. Michizou looks at the already defeated boy in front of him and smirks.

"So you really did came-"

"Stop talking in English, bastard." Akutagawa growls.

"Finally I can talk to you," Michizou says. "You don't know how-"

"I'm not here to fucking talk to you." The tone of his voice was cold and you can tell that he already had enough. "I'm here to get Atsushi back."

"Okay." Michizou signals to his bodyguards and a few moments later, Jouno and Tetchou entered the office, dragging Atsushi who was struggling to get out of his grasp.

"Mudda fucking tall ass people let me go- Akutagawa?" Atsushi's eyes widened as soon as he saw Akutagawa. Akutagawa lifts his head up and stares at the younger then looks back down.

"Let's have a deal here Ryu..." Michizou began. "I'll let go of Atsushi but you'll have to work for me."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I have no choice but to kill Atsushi."