Chapter 14

3RD PERSON

"I hate you so much, Tanizaki!" Atsushi glares at him but then his gaze softens as soon as he sees Tanizaki with a poker face on. "But, thanks for helping me out there though..."

"No problem." Tanizaki replies. "I knew that I can't leave you alone, especially with him."

"What do you mean by that?"

Tanizaki remained silent for a few seconds. When he was about to speak up, his phone started to ring so he excused himself at Atsushi then took a few steps away.

Atsushi patiently waited at the corner when he felt a strong grip at his arm making him gasp before he was dragged back at the office. Turns out it was no rather than the chief who dragged him.

"So you lied about being with Tanizaki, huh?" The chief's smirk grew wider. Atsushi stayed frozen at his spot as Doppo took out a gun then pointed it at his head. "Try running away again this time Nakajima and you're gone for good."

The younger knew he had to do something so in defense, Atsushi kicked him in the stomach harshly causing the other one to drop its gun. He took the opportunity to grab it and aim at the chief.

"You may have caught me but can you even pull the trigger?" He mocks, making Atsushi furious. When he was about to pull the trigger, he heard a gunshot coming from behind him shooting the trampled boy at his stomach.

"Follow me." Tanizaki. In a blink of an eye, they were already out of the building.

"Where are we going?" Atsushi asks. The other boy points behind him, making Atsushi turn back and gasp when he feels a tight embrace.

"Hey Sushi boy, how dare you leave us behind like that?" Fyodor.

"Get off me, Dos!" Atsushi laughs as Fyodor lets him go with a cute pout on his face. "How on earth did you find me?"

"Remember the tracker Akutagawa attached to ya?" Then Fyodor removed something from Atsushi's earring. "We track you down with that thing."

"Okay-"

"Cut the chit chat you two. We need to hurry!" Tanizaki says. "Also, we do need to run since the cops are already here, so woops!"

Running as fast as they could, they headed at Fyodor's car that was parked just beside the building.

"Wait--"

Before they could even enter, he stopped them and took out his phone then took a selfie with it making the other two face palm.

"My car looks great isn't it-"

"Damn it Fyodor, are you trying to kill us?!"

"Sorry..." Fyodor made a peace sign and everyone entered the car.

"Fyodor, why aren't you driving-"

"I can't drive okay!"

"Then how the heck did you park your car?!"

"I really don't have a car," he laughs in an awkward way. "I just stole this-"

"I'll drive!" Tanizaki went over to the driver's seat and started the car.

"You can drive?"

"Not really..."

"WTF!"

"I'll just imagine that this is Mario Kart except I need to drive slowly and not throw shells at people." He smirks and drives like there's no tomorrow. Tanizaki doesn't even have a driver's license to start with.

"You drive worse than Akutagawa!"

"Oh yeah, have Tanizaki already told ya that he's related to Aku?" Fyodor says.

Atsushi's eyes widen and stared at him in disbelief; "Now i know why you resembles Akutagawa..."

Timeskip...

The car ride made Atsushi sick like he just rode a rollercoaster causing him to have a slight headache. Tanizaki parks, in other words, crashes the vehicle at the side of a familiar apartment building.

"Is this where you live?"

"Not exactly but the rest of us do."

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah..." Oh wow!

They entered the 69th room and saw Chuuya and Dazai playing chess. They almost got deaf when Chuuya nagged Dazai for cheating. The two still did not realize that there were other people around so Dazai pushed Chuuya on the couch and said, "You shouldn't raise your voice like that, that's bad. Let daddy discipline you..." which surprised everyone.

When the hell they became like this?

"Nice welcome back party!" Tanizaki says with full sarcasm in his voice. Both of the faces of those two were already red by the time they pulled away from each other.

"Why the door isn't lock?" Chuuya scowls, hitting Dazai at the back of his head.

"Whatever!" Tanizaki scoffs then sits criss cross at the flood beside the couch. "You fuckers better sanitize that couch cos i ain't sitting on that!"

"Stop being salty!"

Atsushi thinks they already forgot about him so he tip toes towards the door but was pulled back by Dazai until a loud ripping of cloth can be heard.

"Thanks for ripping my shirt." Atsushi sends a glare at Dazai as soon as they gather around the living room.

"Before everything else... Where's the coconut girl and the snack addict, Ranpo?"

"Fuck you, rat!" Lucy just entered in along with her cousin holding grocery bags.

"Can you guys please calm your asses down..." Tanizaki groans and everyone fell silent. "Good!"

"Why did you guys take me here...?" Atsushi asks.

"We're here to discuss about between you and Akutagawa."