Chapter 16

3RD PERSON

The two returned to the apartment walking side by side. Atsushi wanted to know what the kiss was for but decided not to. The atmosphere will be more awkward than it already is.

Upon opening the door, all eyes were on them. Curiosity filled their eyes and Atsushi knows he'll be back on the hot seat for sure.

"I'll change my clothes." Akutagawa says flatly as he proceeds to his room. As soon as they heard the latch on the door, everyone turned to look at Atsushi.

"Where have you been?"

"Where did you find him?"

"What happened?"

"Why is your face so red?"

"Do you have food?" Ranpo asks, batting his eyelashes innocently at him leaving everyone in a poker face. "What? I'm hungry."

"Aren't you shits going to greet me since I'm back?" Akutagawa asks as he arrives at the living room eating a bag of chips which Atsushi had stolen a while ago.

"Oh, so do you want to throw us a party for you? No thanks fucktard I ain't wasting my money on you." Fyodor answers earning a glare from Akutagawa who just gives a smug grin in return.

"You guys hate me a lot don't you people?"

"We're not saying we hate you but when you get hit by a bus, I'm the one who's driving that." Tanizaki snaps.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you'll die while driving that bus." Akutagawa snaps back.

The two continue to bicker as the other members start to leave one by one since it's already late and finds it boring to watch. When Atsushi was about to go too, Akutagawa held him back and told he needed support for him to win which the younger finds it ridiculous but he has no choice anyways.

Who knows what Akutagawa can do once he disobeys him right?

"Aku, I wanna pee..." Atsushi whines, struggling to get out of his strong hold.

"You're not leaving yet until we finish." Akutagawa says, still not taking his eyes off of Tanizaki who is also doing the same thing.

Atsushi starts to plan on what he should do to end the stupid fight until an idea clicks on his head. He mentally high five himself for it.

"Tanizaki kissed me on the cheeks earlier though." Atsushi stated simply as a small smirk crept upon his face after seeing Akutagawa's expression change real quick.

"You fucking traitor-" Tanizaki was quick to react to get away from Akutagawa before he could even reach him. "I'LL TELL NAOMI ABOUT THIS!"

"WHAT? NO!"

"Hold on you two!" Atsushi stood in front of them and turned to Akutagawa who was fuming mad at the moment. "Tanizaki did it for a reason, okay? Our chief almost forced me to go on a date with him and luckily he came."

Akutagawa seems to get the idea but still kept his hard gaze at Tanizaki who's grinning ear to ear the whole time Atsushi was explaining.

"I get it but this doesn't stop me from telling your sibling about it..."

"You don't even have her number."

"I do now." Akutagawa proudly shows the contact number to him and before Tanizaki could even grab it, he already runs away tagging Atsushi along.

They hid inside of a vacant room as they caught up upon their breath from running earlier. Atsushi was suddenly taken back when Akutagawa pushes him on the bed roughly causing him to yelp in surprise.

"Why did you let him kiss you?" He asks sternly. Silence. Akutagawa starts to crawl towards him while Atsushi move backwards until he felt his back touch the headboard.

"Answer me, Nakajima..." This time, he was already clutching his fists; his knuckles turning white.

"So what if he kissed me? Besides, it's just a kiss on the cheek and be glad it's not on the lips." Atsushi defies. He proudly smirks as he notices Aku's shoulders tensed but remains collected.

"And lastly, we're just friends right? So why are you acting like you're my boyfriend to be over protective on that kiss?"

"You know what? Whatever, I don't care anymore." Akutagawa starts to crawl back away from him but Atsushi was quick enough to pin the older down to the bed.

"You're not leaving until I get the answer to my question, Akutagawa."

Atsushi can't help but smirk knowing that he's already dominating him and there's no way Akutagawa would get away from it now.

Akutagawa bit his lower lip and shifts his gaze away from the latter, "Fine, I was fucking jealous okay?"

Those were the only words he needed to hear before releasing him, which he soon regretted when Akutagawa pulled him down at the bed too.

"Let me go!" Atsushi whines.

"No you're sleeping in here with me."

"I'm sleeping on the floor."

"Suit yourself." Akutagawa let go of him before turning to the other side. When Atsushi was about to lay down on the floor, he heard him speak up;

"I actually never cleaned the floor so who knows what's in there."

The younger immediately jumps back on the bed, "Fuck you!"

"Maybe tomorrow. I'm sleepy." Akutagawa answers back and Atsushi rolls his eyes in reply before closing his eyes and sleep.