Chapter 17

3RD PERSON

The rays of sunshine sipping through the curtain gap wake Akutagawa up from his sleep. Blinking his eyes open and turning to his side, he was surprised to see Atsushi still asleep. He stared at his features for a moment and found himself smiling at how peaceful he looked. Damn, how can someone look so perfect? 

Akutagawa notices that Atsushi's arms are wrapped around him, afraid of waking the younger up he slowly gets out of his grasp and sits on the side of the bed.

A few minutes passed by and Atsushi was finally awake. To his surprise, he saw Akutagawa hugging a weretiger pillow and acting cute like sticking his tongue out and pouting.

"Holy shit—" Akutagawa immediately hid the pillow behind his back and cleared his throat, "are you hungry?"

"Who's childish now?" Atsushi smirks.

"Still you!" He deadpanned. "Now, let's go eat."

Atsushi just playfully rolls his eyes and lets him be. I don't understand him sometimes. The two walked out of the room and headed straight to the dining area where everyone was already eating. Both even sat beside each other.

"I heard loud noises last night," Fyodor says. "It sounded like someone moaning though."

Chuuya started to choke at the pancake he made and Dazai immediately gave him a glass of orange juice. He finished it in one drink before sending a glare at Fyodor.

"Just kidding!"

"What a great way to ruin the morning." Tanizaki smiled bitterly as he ate the last piece of his pancake. "Thanks for the food and I think my task here is done, right?"

Tanizaki stood up and was about to get out of the dining area but Akutagawa held him back by grabbing his arm.

"Your younger sister is coming so stay."

"Really? Guess what, I don't care at all." Tanizaki smiles fakely and storms away towards his room. After hearing the door shut, Atsushi turns to look at Akutagawa with a confused look.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's like that every morning when Naomi forgets to message him back or either doesn't reply back to his messages..."

Atsushi nods in reply as he looks at Tanizaki's room, frowning before turning his attention back to his meal.

➺➺➺

"When are we going to leave?" Ranpo whines. They were waiting for Tanizaki's sister, Naomi Tanizaki, to arrive and to take an eye out on Tanizaki and the apartment. In addition, they may even fix the problem they have. Once Naomi has arrived, all of them will be leaving to head to Atsushi's hometown in Osaka.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting." Everyone turns to look at the new arrival who's trying to catch his breath due to running way too fast. "You guys can go now."

"FINALLY!" Ranpo starts to run fast tagging Lucy, Fyodor and Atsushi along. The Soukoku couple just rolls their eyes on how childish they are despite of their ages.

Akutagawa halts to a stop and spins to face Naomi face to face with a stern look on. "Before I go too, teach your brother to back off of my property."

"What did he do?" Naomi asks.

"He kissed my baby!" He growls.

"You have a child?"

Akutagawa hardened his gaze, "do you wanna die?!"