One of many

Someone said they liked my other PerthSaint fanfic a lot and wanted more, inspiration struck just now so here I am!

But sorry to say it may not have a happy ending 😗        Enjoy~

-------

We even met before,
it's okay if you don't remember.

"Promise that we'll still be together when we grow up?"

"Promise Phi!"

  That was a long time ago. Now I spend my days working to get money to support you in your work.

I'm just one more album sold,
one more autograph to sign.

  I've been to every one of your concerts and fanmeets. Every event you were at, minor or major, I never failed to be there. I've gotten many merchandise to get your autograph on, which gets added to the collection of things from you.

  Together with the things from when we were young.

Yet another "Hi, how are you?"
soon forgotten with "Goodbye"

  Every time I'm in front of you at the table getting my things signed, you ask me how I am. I know it is only what you're supposed to do but I'm willing to treat it as you actually asking me because you care.

  But somehow it always hurts to feel that you never remembered my face, not once.

You'll always have my heart,
though all you are is a poster in my room.

  My room is filled with things from your band, mostly of you. Your posters, the magazines you were in, the small cut outs of interviews you did. And many photos of you, either bought or taken by me. The ones I took, I made sure to back them up at least three times.

  Because I don't want to lose you again.

You're my one and only,
but I'm one of many to you...

  I know you would never notice me. That you would never remember me. I've secretly asked the doctor without you knowing, he said your memories would never come back. He said to avoid bringing things up in the case that it does something bad to hurt your brain further.

  So that's why I'm like this. Just a hardcore fanboy now. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't get me wrong, I know you're grateful.

I just wish I was different from the rest.

But you won't think of me when you win the award I stayed up all night voting for.

Cuz I know you couldn't care less.

  Yes, I stayed up all night voting for every award you were nominated for even though I was tired from the work my lousy boss dumped on me. That's how crazy I am, all the more the reason for you to not know who I am.

  Because really, I am just one of many to you.

"Oi! Ssssss..."

"Ow, sorry Khun!"

------
I'm not sure what kind of ending it is?