Extra: I'll Teach You

Published: 3 Dec 2020

Last month of 2020 begins~ Hope you enjoy this extra^-^-)

----

  This is it, I'm going to see how his condo looks like! I'm experiencing something all fans wish to! To see their idol's living environment in person!

  How did I get this chance you ask? Well...

An hour ago

P: Phi, are you free right now?

S: Yes I am, why?

P: Could you help me with something?

S: Well, it depends on what it is :)

P: Not much, Phi. Just help me bring up the gifts from the fans, there are three bags full and I only can carry up to two.

S: Your manager?

P: Family emergency. Help me plssss 🥺

S: Ok fine, where are you right now? (Actually Saint knew where he was, but he skipped out on this mini fan meet because he knew he would get discovered.)

P: One of the gathering rooms in the building, you can ask around for it right? Or you should know since you're my no. 1 fan ;)

S: 🙄

Present

"Feel free to do whatever you want, make yourself at home."

"Then... where do you want these to go?"

"Just put them in that corner over there for now, I'll shift them into the room later."

"Okay."

"Do you want a drink? I've got green tea and milk tea only though." Perth thinks that he should serve his guest well, that was what his mum taught him to do.

"If the green tea isn't bitter then I want that but if it's bitter then I'll take the milk tea." Saint couldn't take bitter things, especially if it was bitter gourd or matcha.

"You really have a sweet tooth." Perth takes the bottle of green tea out and pours two cups for himself and Saint.

  Saint notices a room at the far end of the corridor, "Perth, what is that room at the end?" Perth says that it was the music room where he practiced his guitar. "Can I go in and see?" Perth nods his head, "Go ahead Phi."

  After he opened the door to the room, Saint saw drum set, electric guitar, acoustic guitar and a keyboard. "Do you want to try play?"

Me, play?!

"I- I don't think that's a good idea... What if I break something?" Perth just smiled encouragingly and pushed the hesitating man towards the guitars. "Acoustic or electric?"

"Erm... Acoustic. I never really got the hang of playing one." "Okay, Phi. Let's start with simple chords first."

Pov change

  While Saint was slowly positioning his fingers on the correct strings, Perth admired the visuals in front of him. "Phi, this finger should go here." Perth moved closer to the other and put his arms around him, he just wanted to do it. He glad he did though, because he was rewarded with red ears filling his peripheral view.

"No, *****. That's wrong... Like this."

"Ow, why is it so hard! I don't want to do this anymore..."

"But you said you wanted to try learning it, I even rushed homework for this..."

"Fine..."

"That's the spirit! Come one, you can do it, I believe in you."

  Why can't he ever remember the name? Even if the small him called out the name, it always blurs out, as if like something is stopping him from remembering the name. "Perth? Is this correct?"

"Hm? Ah, chai (Yes), Phi. Now try strumming..."