Deer, can I treat you to a meal?

I can't do it, I have to give them a nice ending😣

--------
~Saint pov~

"Ow, sorry Khun!"

"It's okay, I'm sorry too... I was too deep into thinking."

My hand was still on the guitar necklace I was wearing, every time I needed comfort I would rub my thumb against it and feel the detail of the guitar. Only God knows have many dead skin cells of mine are in the crevices of the guitar by now.

This necklace was something he gave me when we were younger. I remember, he looked so happy presenting it to me.

"Phi! P'Saint! Look what I got you!"

"Huh? A box?"

"No, open it up! It's a necklace, with a guitar on it, so you'll forever have me with you when you're lonely!"

"Thank you na, Perth... You, you're really leaving? You can't stay?"

He dips his head, happy expression wiped away. "I want to stay too... but Mae says we have to move, if not Por can't work conveniently... Don't worry Phi! I will make sure to beg Mae to visit here frequently, we can play like we used to!"

"Okay... but this necklace, it looks a bit too long isn't it? Are you sure it fits me?"

He grabs the necklace with gentle care and puts it around my neck. "Oh, you're right. The guitar almost reaches your belly button area. Maybe you just change the chain?"

Even though I nodded and gave him a very long and tight goodbye hug, I knew deep down that I wouldn't even change the chain. I wouldn't change a single thing about this necklace.

And I never really saw him again, until my friend from university dragged me to his band's first concert, blabbering about how his taste in bands was and will never be bad and that he had a feeling that this new band would do amazing in the future.

"Khun? Are you okay? You've been staring into space."

"Oh! Sorry... I forgot you were still here." I'm not looking at him, I've never actually looked up from the guitar pendant so I don't even know who I bumped into.

"That's fine, you look like you should get some rest. You look really stressed out. Anyways, may I get your LINE? I want to treat you a meal to say sorry about today, if that's fine with you."

Well, he seems like a nice guy. And I get a free meal too... so why not? That's more money to spend on Perth's band.

"Uh... yeah sure, here. My name's Saint by the way."

"Ok got it, thanks Saint. You can call me Perth."

~Perth pov~

I watched as the guy, Saint, reacted to my name. He finally looked up at me after this whole conversation.

"P-Perth... as in Perth Tanapon? From TEMPT...?"

He looks so shocked it's cute. Like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Haha, yes... you wouldn't mind that would you?" He frantically shook his head no.

Now that I think about it, I seem to have seen his face before. The guitar necklace he keeps holding onto too. But where and when have I seen it?

*beep beep*

"Oh, sorry Saint. I have to go, my manager's calling me in for practice. Get some rest if possible, the dark eye circles you have are worse than mine. Bye bye!"

~Saint pov~

What just...

Happened?!