Extra: Our Song

Kit: The song in this extra, it is a song that never fails to make me tear up. Mainly cuz I can somehow relate and I like Tattoo Colour (If you can't tell)

I'm not really sure if this song even fits in with what I wrote, it's in Thai afterall and translation from Thai to English isn't very accurate when it's done by a machine.

Published: 22 Nov 2020

------

It was another day, another night. Everything was the same with Perth waiting for Saint outside the latter's company building for them to go home together. Perth would pick the man up from work and send him back to his apartment before heading to either his own apartment or his mom's house.

However, tonight was slightly different. His senior looked tired as always but there was an extra layer that was never there, a depressed aura. Did he get bullied too much by his boss? Did his colleagues do something to him? Perth wanted to know.

"Good evening Phi."

"Hi..." That smile wasn't there and it bugged him.

"Home?"

"Yeah." And he wasn't looking at him like he normally does. He just pulled out his earpiece and started listening to music.

Around 20 minutes into their drive, Perth glanced over at the man in the passenger's seat, only to find that his mood seemed to have worsened. In an attempt to cheer him up and distract him, he asked if he could listen to what he was listening to.

"Hm? Sure, here." Saint unplugs his earpiece and plays the song out loud, not too soft but not too loud either.

It was 'Our song' by Tattoo Colour.

"Eh? Perth... this song sounds so sad, how could you say it would become our song?"

"I know that, but I promise we won't be like this song, I won't ever leave you."

"Mm... Then I guess maybe this could be our song. It sounds great anyways but don't expect me to listen to it too much."

"I know, you don't like crying and the stuffy feeling in your chest in uncomfortable."

"Stuffy feeling... uncomfortable..."

"Perth... Perth!"

"Huh?" Did he zone out again?

"You're driving! Can you pay more attention to the road? I don't need an idol getting into a car accident because of me..." Although Saint sounded angry, Perth was sure he heard a small tinge of worry somewhere or he may have something wrong with his ears.

"Sorry na Phi, my attention wandered off because of the song."

"You don't like it?"

"Not that, it's just that whenever I hear just the starting of the song, I can't control myself to turn it off. I don't even know why myself."

"Oh... okay then."

Although he didn't show or say it, Perth is pretty sure he made the senior feel even worse by telling him that he couldn't listen to the song. He didn't even say goodbye when he got off the car.