Extra: I'll stop

Kit: Last second extra of OFM then I'll put my focus on upcoming 4 books (expansion of my omegaverse/abo fanfic series)

Published: 27 Dec 2020

------

  Today was another off day for Perth and he decided to spend time cleaning up his things. Honestly, he would have just went on another 'date' with his P'Saint but Mae was nagging at him to pack his things. Let him quote, "Perth, you have off day tomorrow right? Then please pack your shit, because your room is so cluttered that even the storeroom has no space for your stuff anymore. I swear, there are even things from decades ago!"

  So here the guitarist was, taking things out of his organised chaos which were the piles at the corner of his room. And then there was still the storeroom to deal with after his room... He had a feeling that he would have no time for his senior at all today, he was starting to feel a bit distressed.

  "Okay, this... should be notes from university, don't think I need them anymore so let's just throw them- Damn it, I need a spot for things I want to throw away too..." Perth scans his room from his spot, deciding that he could designate the 'throw pile' outside his room. Mae might have something to say about it but right now Perth really had no choice. There was no space in his room if he wanted to have some walking space.

  "And this is?" He picks up a metal box, it was quite rusty. There seemed to be a lock at some point in time but the latch was too rusty to close up. He opens it up slowly and carefully in case something jumps out at him, nothing much really, just a whole bunch of stickers. He remembers collecting them when he was younger.

  He randomly took a packaged sticker set, there were cute little cat cartoon designs, he wondered why he never used them since they looked so new compared to the rest in the box.

"Hey, that was mine!"

"But they're stickers, I want them please~"

"..."

"Na na na..."

"Hmph, fine..."

  Weird, he got a flashback again... That boy has something to do with his stickers too?

  Perth put the box aside since it was one of the clues to his flashbacks and decided to see if anything else triggered more hidden memories.

One hour later

"Phew... Almost done. One small pile left."

  He had cleared out almost half of his things by now and only a small amount was what he wanted to keep, all the others were outside his room. He did find a few other things that made him feel as if they were 'clues', it didn't necessarily have to trigger a flashback, if he had a gut feeling he would move it to the 'clues pile'.

  Perth reached out to grab a book from the dusty corner shelf, when he was flipping through to skim the book contents, a card fell out on to the floor.

  It had neat handwriting, obviously that of a child's but still very neat for a child. It read:

'Happy Birthday Perth!

This book is my present for you, I know you don't like to read much but this is one of my favourite and most precious books so please take care of it well :)

By the way, did you like the rainbow cake in the fridge? I hope it wasn't too small, I bought it with the pocket money I saved up.

I hope that you are happy forever, that you have a good future and most importantly, I promise that we'll stay together forever until the end of time. That is my promise, I will definitely keep it!

Remember this dummy, I love you <3

-Saint🖤'

Saint...

Saint.

  That's it!

  Saint!

  The answer was right here the whole time! He had to ask his senior, was he the boy? Was he the same Saint?

  Perth rushed out of his room and down the stairs, only to stop when he was only halfway down.

"Mae... I think, I think I'll stop hanging around Perth..."