Extra: Sleeping Beauty

I wrote it out >.<

Hope you guys like it...

Published: 15 Nov 2020

------

  Today was the day, the day that tickets to the TEMPT Midnight Concert would open up for grabs. And Saint hopes he would be lucky again to get a ticket for himself. He checked the concert information before, it was on the day where he had work and from experience, his boss was probably going to be pilling extra work on him as it was a Friday. Who decided to put the concert on a Friday? He didn't know why but that was not going to stop him from getting those tickets. Maybe he could add it to his growing collection in his 'Perth Tanapon Room'.

  Unfortunately, his luck ran out and he didn't get the tickets. Which probably means he wouldn't get to go to the concert. Which means he would miss seeing Perth on stage. Which means a horrible sleepless night to welcome the weekend with.

*ding*

"Huh?"

---

P: Phi, would you want to come to our next concert?

S: ... Why would I?

P: Ow, I thought you were a fan 😏

S: And I thought I told you many times I wasn't 😒

P: Anyways, I reserved a VIP ticket for you, just in case you were interested.

P: Which you definitely are because you are a tsundere fan.

S: Where do I sit then?

P: You sit in the front row of course! The best view, a sweating idol up close 😉

S: ... I'm going to ignore the last sentence, but sure, I'll go. 18 Sep right?

P: Oho~ And you say you're not a fan~ Anyways, I'll pick you up from work and we head to the venue together. This way you can relax before the concert starts and chat around with the others, they said they missed you.

S: I guess that's fine... I end work as usual, I'll wait for you at your company building lobby.

P: Yay! Since that's settled, do you have time tomorrow?

S: The Café again? Why do you have such a sweet tooth...

P: My mouth is sweet too don't worry 😊

---

  I'm so tired, I wasn't wrong when I predicted that I would get crushed today by work. "P'Saint! Let's go!"

  That's right, I'm going to the concert today! That makes today worth it then, surviving hell to get to heaven.

  "Hey. We're going with the others or in your car?" Actually seeing the younger one already made his day better and made him less exhausted. This devil in front of him has magical powers for sure. "Oh, the rest went in the van because I told them to go off without me. And P'Mean wanted to take my place in the van anyways so yeah, we're taking the car."

  Getting the answer he wanted, Saint headed towards Perth's car that was in the parking lot. After so many times of getting picked up, he wasn't unfamiliar with the white SUV anymore. "Phi, do you want to sleep in the car? You look like you need it."

  This was going to be the first time he fell asleep in front of someone else and it was Perth, he was going to see what he looked like asleep. But the car seat was too comfy and he couldn't help but slowly drift off to sleep with the gentle swaying of the car and music from the radio luring him into dreamland.

---

"Perth, it's going to start soon, you gotta get ready. By the way, you're not going to wake your sleeping beauty up? He needs to get to the front row seat."

  What P'Gun said made him blush, "What sleeping beauty Phi... And yes, I'll wake him up."

"Ow, he kind of looks like one doesn't he? Getting carried in here bridal style." P'Gun snickered a little before heading towards Mark who was calling him over.

  Looking at his senior who was sleeping peacefully on the table, he got pulled into another trance which had become something that came and go whenever he was with P'Saint.

"Perth... are you going to *yawn* to be done soon?'

  "A few more questions left, you can go and rest on the bed if you w- ... Never mind, then." The boy who had just been yawning, had a drop of tear hanging at the side of his eyes. He looks as peaceful as one can be in the comfort of someone they trust. He watched as the view of the angel enlarged as he draped a blanket over the sleeping angel's shoulders.

"Perth!"

  "Oh, oh. Sorry P'Plan, I'll get ready real quick." He approached P'Saint. "Phi... wake up Phi. The concert is starting in half an hour, you have to start heading towards the seating area."

  "Hm? Oh, okay. Why and how am I here? Did you drag my body from the car over to this table?" P'Saint narrowed his eyes but Perth could see the playfulness in them. His senior was too cute for his own good.

  "Haha, not at all Phi... You should ask P'Mean and P'Plan, he saw you get bridal carried in. You can even ask for a picture from P'Plan." The said man in question just huffs before escaping to the seating area, trying to hide the blush crawling up to his ears which were clearly seen by Perth.