A new promise

~Huge time skip for you to imagine what happened (cuz I'm lazy to write)~

"Wow."

"Ermmmm..."

"I think I might need to give you a whole room for this, Saint."

"Hehe, I think you do..."

"Mm. Then it's settled, we'll move all these over into a clear room in our new house. Say, are you that crazy about me? Some of these things are from when I started weren't they?"

  Saint started blushing up to his ears, should he say yes or deny? The redness intensifies as Perth walks step by step, slowly reducing the already small distance between them.

"How about... I give you something better than all these years of collection?"

"N-no thanks... I think I'll just go back to my bedroom to continue packing." Saint, knowing what was coming, started moving backwards with every step that his soon to-be husband took towards him.

"You know, I wasn't really asking... P'Saint." Without Saint's notice, they were already at his bedroom door. But Perth said the last part with such a husky low tone, Saint had no way to resist. His knees almost couldn't support his legs up anymore so he brought his hands up and grabbed onto Perth's shirt.

  This fired up the other man even more, the slow advancement thrown out the window, the shorter man pushes Saint down onto the bouncy bed with such force that he bounced back at least a few centimetres.

"P-Perth... Mae might come in at any time..."

"Mm. I know. So let's finish this quickly. Very, very quickly."

  Just as Perth above reached down towards Saint's belt, a woman's cheery voice rang from the living room.

"Saint~ Perth~ Mae brought lunch~!"

  Hearing this, Perth collapsed on top of Saint, cursing his mother in a million ways he would never in real life. Suddenly, he seems to have thought of something and changed their position so that they were laying side by side facing each other.

"Phi..." He put his forehead against the other's. "Hm?"

"Our old promise... does it still count even now?"

"We broke that one once already, how about we make a new one instead?"

"Then... I promise you, we will stay together until the end of our lives, even in our next lives."

"Promise?"

"I promise with all my love for you, Phi, I won't ever leave you. Even Heaven or Hell can't break us apart, I won't let them."

-The End-