Extra: Cards

Kit: Sorry for the wait, workload got a bit heavier than normal but mid-sem break started so here's an update ^-^

Enjoy <3

Published: 19 Dec 2020

------

"I'm going to get a drink. P'Saint, do you want anything?"

"Mm, not right now... Hey! P'Plan, that's not fair!"

  Perth stood from the circle and headed towards the dining table where they put all the drinks. Today was their off day and the others' boyfriends were free too so Mean suggested they hang out at his house.

  So why was Saint here you may wonder? Because by extreme coincidence, he too just happened to have no work today and Perth thought he would be bored staying at home so he invited his senior over.

  Knowing that he had little to no friends except himself, Perth was glad to see that Saint got along well with his bandmates. Seeing the other who usually wore expressionless face laugh and smile so happily that his pearly white teeth were shown, a warm feeling slowly sprouted and spread all throughout his body from his heart.

"Nong, why don't you go over and kiss him instead of staring from here?"

"Are you crazy? Why would I do that?!"

  Gun started laughing while trying to keep his drink in his hand and the others from hearing him. "I see you like to stare at him a lot, I just think that you like him. Don't you?" And he didn't wait for an answer, letting the youngest of the band to contemplate on his words.

  Like him? Why would he though...

  Actually why won't he like someone like Saint?

  He's kind, gentle, handsome, cute and all the good descriptors in world wouldn't even be enough to compliment him.

  Perth looked back to the group, eyes focusing on the man in question. He vaguely heard him whining to Mean.

"Ow! P'Mean, that's cheating! You can't-"

"-do that! How can you do that to me Perth..." They were playing cards and it seemed like little Perth just cheated which led to the boy opposite of him slouching his body in disappointment.

"Hehe, it's just us playing anyways."

"I'm sad now. I'm not going to play anymore." He folded his arms over his chest and turned his head to the side to accentuate his unwillingness to play with a cheater.

"Don't be so childish na, let's continue."

  The cute boy furrowed his eyebrows at this sentence, "You're the one who is childish, not me..."

  The boy stared at little Perth until he pursed his lips. "Huff! Fine, one more round!"

"Ye-"

"-ah, hooray~ I won~"

  Seems like this round was over. Now then did the other people notice that Perth had been gone since just now. "Perth, are you done? If you are, come join us, it's more challenging with you in it."

----

"Had fun today?"

"It was so fun, we should do this more often." Yeah, they should, especially if it makes him this happy.

"Yeah, but next time you should play more carefully. You lost so many times, Phi."

"Whatever. I'm going, thanks for the lift." Saint walks away after rolling his eyes at the offensive guy in front of him.

------

A/N: Just wanna say thrs only two more extras I have on my list, but I'm welcoming any suggestions on ideas.