Crushing on my neighbor 😳🌝

A/n: Hello everyone this is my second y/n Story I've ever written I Will give you heads up on what things mean as the story go on! Okay thanks love you guys!

Y/n's POV
I'm watching Willywonkatiktok's live on tiktok. I can hear the music he's playing not just from my phone but from the house next door. I decided to send him a concert! "Y/n sent me a concert your a top tier Oompa Loompa haha yeah" I scream at the top of lungs. Willy looks around the room. "I just heard a very loud scream my dear children. I hope whoever screamed is okay" I think fuck he heard my scream! His live eventually ends. I post all over social media that he noticed me. My mom yells from downstairs "y/n!!! Go and walk the dog!" I groan and throw on my haha yeah  hoodie. I walk outside with my dog on the leash. As I walk by Duke's house. Duke  is filming a Tiktok outside. My dog sees a squirrel or something. He immediately starts running and barking. I fall down and get dragged across the grass and sidewalk.......

Duke's POV
I was making a Tiktok and all of sudden this girl just gets dragged over here to me by her dog??? She's kinda cute not gonna lie. "Hey you okay?" Her face gets red "omg I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened! I th-" I interrupt her "hey it's okay" I put out my hand and help her up. I look down at her leg and it's bleeding. She smiles "okay I'm so embarrassed" I smile back. "Hey don't worry there's no need to be embarrassed! And by the way your bleeding" she sighs "oh shit-" "why don't you come inside I'll clean you up" she smiles and blushes a little. "Oh! Thanks! What about my brat dog?" I roll my eyes a little. "You're welcome and also he can come inside and met my dogs I guess" we walk inside. I finally notice the girls hoodie "nice hoodie" I laugh. " haha thanks I'm y/n btw we were in photography together, our freshmen, sophomore and junior year!" I smile and put out my hand. "Well as you know I'm Duke and I remember you! I thought I recognized you." She looks around my house. "I'll be right back" I say. She nods and waits in my kitchen.

Y/n's Pov again :)

As I wait for duke to come back. I look down at my hoodie and it's ruined:(. It has gross grass stains all over it and the lettering is falling off now :(. Duke finally comes back with some first aid supplies. "Get on the counter so it's easier" he says. I hop onto the counter and almost fall off but duke catches me. "Be careful Y/n" he laughs a little. I feel my face turn to a red shade. "This might sting but don't worry" he tells me. I nod "okayyyy" He cleans my wound and I wince a little. He puts a band aid on. "All finished!" He smiles. I think to myself FRICK! Now I have an even bigger crush on Duke!! Oh wait- I already had a huge ass crush on him what I am saying???! Eventually I come back to earth. "Well I can walk you home if you want?" He says to me. "Oh! Uh! Sure! I live right next door!!" Duke laughs "won't be that far of walk then maybe we will have to walk a little bit longer :)" I blush "yeah but we are dropping off the brat" duke laughs "what's his name anyways?" I get kinda nervous "uhhh willy the third-" I finally managed to say. Duke laughs "love that! We have willy jr and Willy the third!" I hop off the counter and take willy the third home with duke by my side.