Chapter 1

Clarke's POV

I left Lexa's room.

I could still remember her. Her scent. Her soft lips. Her beautiful tattoo. And her georguos green eyes, that made me travel to the forest, from just looking into them.

I smiled and headed to the elevator.

I really wanted to stay here, with her. But I had to do this and she knew that.

I passed some Grounders and went inside the elevator. Some tall grounder was closing them, when I heard someone calling my name:

"Klark, wait!" I immediately recognized Lexa's voice. I couldn't help and just smiled on it.

The grounder opened the door for me and walked away. I stepped from the elevator.

Lexa was standing in front of me with her headpiece back on her forehead and her chest belt with a red shroud.

Her symbols.

I tried to hide a smile and I could tell she tried to do it, too. I looked around us, but we were alone.

"Don't leave," she only said, looking at me with a hope.

I sighed, confused. I really wanted to stay, but I knew I have to come back. I had to choose between what my heart and my head wanted.

"Lexa, I have to."

She didn't give up. "Then I'm coming with you." She looked at me with a confidence.

"You know, that you can't. Titus will definitely agree with me."

She nodded and looked at her feet. A disappointed and hurt for a second were in her eyes, but then they changed. They became lifeless.

I didn't want them to be like that. I took her chin in my hand and made her look at me.

She looked at me, unsure and I only
smiled.

"I'll stay."

Her face immediately brighten up.

"But after Octavia will help them to give up Pike, I'll have to go there."

She nodded, smiling lunaticly. "Then I'll come with you."

I also smiled and hugged her. She buried her face in my neck for a moment and pulled away.

"Thanks," she whispered.

Lexa walked away to the hall, that was leading to her room. I was looking at her, until she disappeared. Some grounder walked from her room and pointed at the elevator. I walked there, he closed the door, and I felt it started moving down.

After four minutes I was again at the ground.

I noticed Octavia with Indra, and fastly walked to them.

"Hey, Clarke," Octavia noticed me, too. "You're coming?"

I shook my head no and she looked at me, suprised.

"I-- You'll deal with Pike and I will come back."

Octavia shrugged and walked away with Indra.

I sighed with relief, that she didn't ask me more questins. I looked around to see where I was standing. Then I noticed doors, much different, than the rest of the city. Curious, what was it, I walked there. I opened the door and saw a long hall, that also had another door on the end. There were only a few porches, on the wall. The other door were closed, but not locked. I slowly opened them and saw some guy tied to the chair.

It was Murphy. I speedily walked to him. He had only some muddy jeans on. His face and chest were all in blood. I took his face in my hands and took the gag out of his mouth.