Chapter 6

Clarke's POV

After we burned Sinclair's body in grounder tradition, we decided to look for some supplies inside Arkadia and after that to talk about our next move. We all gathered in the mechanic's room. I was still holding the flame, closely.

It took them a full quarter to come back to the previous state. They were breathing normally and I dressed them - I bandaged Octavia's torso's cut, Lexa's bloody nose, and other wounds they had.

"Raven, what do know for sure?" I asked as all of us were in the room.

Raven stared at us for a few moments and shook her head for no.

"Not much. We know a few things about the flame and that it has a code that can destroy Alie," she shrugged. "My opinion? We should put it into some Natblida, so Lexa... " She looked up from the journal. "Where is she?"

"She... she's outside. Needed to take some breath..." Raven only frowned at my answer. "Alone."

"Alright. Well-- I think, that we... we should put it in her, again."

I sighed and looked at the flame that was in my hands. I traced gently the infinity.

"I don't know," I shook my head for now and looked confidently at Raven. "Won't it make some damage to her? Some part of her is in it, right?" I asked, worriedly. Raven nodded. "I think taking it out of her in the first place was a bad idea. Putting it again it's even worst."

The flame was created to sit inside the Natblida until their days. Taking it off too early... It was a mistake. Playing with her spirit, it felt like it'd damage her, might even kill her. I'd never risk that. There was definitely another way to use the flame.

"Clarke--" Raven tried again, but I cut her right there.

"We are not putting it in her!" I shouted. "Find someone else! It's too risky." I left her the flame and walked out of the room. I got outside and layed against the wall.

Deep breath.

In.

Out.

"Klork..." I heard from my right side. I immediately turned to her. I got caught up in the moment and forgot she was here. She made a few steps in my direction. "I heard what you said. Or rather shouted," I smirked as she put her hands on my hips. "I know you really care about me, but this can help us and..." Lexa looked surprised at me, as I stopped her by putting my finger on her lips.

"Stop. You're not gonna sacrifice yourself only, because it can help us," I shook my head for no and backed my hand. "We're gonna find another Natbli..." And at that moment the realization hit me. "Number eight," I looked at her significantly, but she was only looking at me, clueless. "The eighth Natblida from your conclave."

Lexa looked at her feet with some kind of sadness and reflection. She backed and took her hands out from my hips.

"Luna..." she whispered.

"Let's tell them."

She thought for a moment, then nodded. I took her hand and we fastly walked to the rest.

"Guys," I took the attention from all of them. I stood beside the table. "We've got a Natblida."

Everyone stared at us in surprise.

Lexa looked at Lincoln. "Luna."

He smiled. "Of course. Yeah. But... do you think she'll help us? She's now different. She lives on Floukru's rules. No violence, no killing. Being the Commander eliminate these rules," he rubbed his neck, thinking about it.