Chapter 2

Clarke's POV

I felt someone staring at me. I slowly turned and saw green eyes looking at me. I smiled uncontrolable.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Lexa said. She still had raspy voice. Her beautiful, green as forest eyes were looking at me with adore.

"Good morning," I smirked and leaned to a quick kiss. I looked at the window. It was already bright. "Shouldn't you be already on your feet? I mean, aren't you commanding this whole thing?" I pointed around us, without looking there. I was still totally focused on her.

And then I heard it. Lexa chuckled. For the first time I heard it. I saw her smirking, but not laughing. It was the most beautiful chuckle I've ever heard.

"Yeah, but I've got a little bit time to wait for you to wake up."

I opened my mouth in pretend shock, but smirk that was playing on my face has lost me. "Is that so?" Though, I played it all along. "You are waiting for me to wake up?"

She only smiled politely. "Klork, I was looking at you sleeping a really long time." She pecked my nose, making me blush a little.

"Fine. You win." I pouted.

Lexa leaned once again for a sloppy kiss. "As much as I would like to stay here with you forever, I need to stand up and, as you've said, start commanding."

I watched her crawling out of the bed. She walked to her wardrobe and opened it. She changed into another clothes.

"I can feel you staring, Klork," Lexa turned to me, holding her belt with the red shroud. She smirked, but I blushed. "Could you help me?"

I stood up and walked to her. She handed me the bel and turned so that I could clasp it. After that, she gave me her headpiece and I carfully put it on her forehead.

"You slightly sticked your tounge out, while you were putting my headpiece." I looked at her confused. "That was cute."

I rolled my eyes at her, smirking. Lexa handed me her jacket and helped me put it on.

When we were ready she looked at me deeply, but the smirk was still playing on her face.

"I've got the meeting with ambassadors."

I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.

"Then let's go."

Lexa looked at me serious.

"If we're going to show up there together, everyone will find out about my feelings for you. That's gonna put you in a real danger." She shot me a sad smile. She didn't want the horror from the past to happen again.

"Hey," I placed my hand on her cheek. "If that means that I can be with you all day long, then I want this kind of danger." I smiled truthfully.

"Thank you," she whispered and kissed me passionetely.

"Let's go."

She smirked and lead us to the throne room. We walked together. I sat on my chair and Lexa walked to hers. Titus that was standing next to her was shocked and furious, but he didn't dare to talk to Lexa right now. The ambassadors were looking at me or Lexa, with some curosity.

As Lexa turned around it was no long Lexa I knew. It was the Commander of the twelve clans - heartless and powerful.

As the Commander sat the meeting began.

***

This meeting wasn't much problematic. A few clans had some problems, but Lexa dealt with them easily, so the meeting wasn't so long.