chapter six

War finished cooking and baking

He just wanted to do it for Yin. After he finished, he went upstairs to wake up Yin.

"Love, love" - War said while tapping Yin's face.

"Give me 5 minutes" - Yin said

"Bu..." - War would have spoken, when Yin suddenly realized something, he opened his eyes and got up quickly.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 9" - I said

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"because you slept well so I didn't wake you up and besides—"

he was surprised when he was suddenly pulled and held his arm tightly.

"Are you stupid? Do you know how important that meeting was" - Yin said with an irritated voice.

"Ouch it hurts" - War said because Yin held his arm tight, and he was almost crying.

"Stupid!" - Yin shouted before he let go of war's arm, and went straight to the bathroom to shower.

War tries not to cry, and he thinks maybe it's his fault. and he looked at his arm, he had bruised due to the tightness of yin's grip and ignored this.

So he goes downstairs and he just proceeds to pack some cookies for Yin, because he is sure he won't eat anything once he has finished showering.

War put what he prepared on small paper bags, and Yin went downstairs. When he was about to hurry out of the house, War was holding the paper bag with the cookies, and a tumblr with an iced coffee made the way as Yin likes.

"Here love, I made you some breakfast you can eat on the way there" - War tried to smile at his husband and give the small bags to Yin but–

"No need, I'll just get some on the way there" - Yin said with cold stares at his husband.

"Please I made this for you" - War pleads, lending out the paper bag to off's hands.

Yin grabbed the bag and the coffee already, but he let it go and fell on the floor. Its contents spilled on the carpet on their front door and his feet.

"Look what just happened, I almost got wet. You're so stupid! I said I don't want it" - Yin groans.

"I have to go" - Yin said, he gave War a soft peck on his lips. and left him stunned.

War processed in his mind what happened. A sad morning again.

War hears the door shutting and the car engine running, and his tears fall as he looks at the food he prepared for his husband on the floor.

While Jaylerr is going back to his house, he is just walking because he just finished jogging. He did not know where War's house was, but when he looked at the house he was passing by, a car was coming out of the house, and a man was crying at the front door.