chapter seven

War POV

War POV

Yin arrived at home and he did not greet me, he lowered his bag

"Who is Jaylerr" - he asked and he gave me a cold stare.

"Answer me!" - he shouted.

I was closing my eyes when he shouted, did I ask who you were kissing at the bar I did not ask, did I?

I wanted to ask that question.

"My friend" - I said

"My friend? But you baked him cookies!" - He shouted again.

I felt annoyed with what he said. In the first place he is the one who didn't want to take the one I baked for him.

"Do you want to know who it is? He is my friend, and he ate what I cooked and I baked for you.

He ate it because he did not want me to feel sad. The pain I felt earlier disappeared when he said that he would just eat what I cooked that should be for you. He is good, appreciating small things because he knows that I made an effort to cook and bake that fucking cookies" - I shouted and my tears fell.

He was shocked at what I said, and what I said is true. Right?

"Yin, in the first place, you are the one who doesn't like my cooking and baking!"

'and in the first place you are cheating on me because you don't want me anymore.' - I wanted to say these words but I'm afraid of losing him.

"Let's talk tomorrow because you're tired now right?" - I said and I went upstairs, I can't stop crying.

When I got to the bedroom, I lay down on the bed and buried my face in the pillow and cried and cried

Who is the woman who caused you to cheat on me? Who is the woman who caused you to lose your love for me? Damn it, who are you?!! You're so fucking lucky.

he would not have chosen to cheat me if it were not for you. I want to say I'm hurt because of you girl.

Please give me the strength to overcome this pain.

the pain that will gradually kill me.

----------------

NO ONE POV.