special chapter one (M)

Warning: this have a mature content, and vulgar word, if you don't want to read it please skip it and wait to next special chapter

WAR POV

3 years ago, yin and I got married again after giving birth to our twins, we still often don't understand each other so we often fight, if you ask me I have higher pride in him, because maybe it happened 6 years ago, so the ending he always flirts with me.

We love each other, our children are too big our handsome son third is 13 years old, he is not that clingy to me, I understand that, and our cute baby nat is 6 years old but still a baby because he is still clingy he loves me and his love to eat lollipops and candies, and our twins cute baby they are 3 years old, last month, while they were both growing up prim she got it to yin when she was rude to other people, and phuwin is me got because he has a cute personality and is kind and very tender, he is very close to bon and win's son neo.

I help p'kylie clean the house, she is still our maid and sometimes takes care of the Twins with nat.

I wiped the table in the living room where our frames lay.

I was surprised when suddenly someone hugged me, I just knew who I was

"Stop! Baby, our children might see us!" I forbade him because he was kissing my neck

"Hmmmmm, you're smell is so good" He whispered in my ears. and he kiss my neck

"ahhh ~" a soft moan coming from my mouth, I turned to face him, he still holding my waist.

"Imissyouuuu!" He whispered, and he kissed me passionately.

"Omgggggggg mommy daddy!" suddenly two small voices shouted, we were separated from what we kissed

"Oiiii wrong timing, fuck I get hard, you three already had a new brother or sisters, now" Yin whispered, I stared at him.

"Mommy and daddy, I am a weakness to your kissing again before with p'third" he first blew his lollipop before speaking again "Today with our cuties babies" Nat said

"Why are you eating mwami?" Phuwin asked, omyghad i remembered nat before he asking yin like that too.

"Dwadi not eating mommy it is called kwiss" Prim said and rolled her eyes

"Hey babies, I need to change you clothes first" P'kylie said when she arrived

"I will go to my room only, I can change my clothes on my own, you can change phuwin and prim instead Mae'kylie" Nat said, the four of them left.

"Oiiiii loveeeeeeee! We need to continue what we not continue  before but in our room so that no one can stop us" Yin said, I stared at him

"Leave it there!" I said and I c to the top first

"Omyghaddd love, we need to continue my lower abdomen hurts! I need you right now!" Yin shouted I ignored him, he'll take care of it

I entered our room and took my towel and went straight to the bathroom, I took off the clothes I was wearing. and opened the shower.

YIN POV

Omyghad, my wife is so cruel, my lower abdomen hurts so much, I want to make love with him. I am always hardened because of him.

I went up to our room, I heard drops of water from the bathroom.

he is taking a bath. Sorry not sorry baby, you can't leave me like this.