chapter fourteen

"Leaving the reality,  and be a lived without you"

War POV

I haven't been out of P'Mean's house for a few days now because I'm just waiting for Third passport to be fixed, so we can leave but today is the day we can leave now in this country.

I want to be strong for my Third and my baby.

I cannot promise now that this is not the last to cry, I still have difficulty adjusting. I do not know why? or because of side effects of pregnancy.

Why is that? It hurts so much to love him

I will never forget to remember that hurt, he replaced me, why what is the reason? Is it because he is no longer happy with me so his solution will be changed? The one like me who loves him even if it is only suffering in return?

Until now I still ask why? I feel even sadder when I am alone, so Third often accompanies me, then when Third sleep, Perth and Jackie will come with me.

But this is the right decision I made, remember war you will never be hurt, no one will cheat on you, you will not look stupid.

I'm crying again

"Da why are you crying?" - Third said

"I'm sad," - I said and cried again

"Don't be sad da I'm here always and I will never leave you" - Third said and he hug me

"Don't leave na" - I said and I hug him tightly

"I promised" - Third said

"Don't cry, it is bad to you and will be my sibling" - Third said

"Stop now, Let's pack for our later flight" - I said and Third nodded

We have already packed and because our flight to the Philippines is still night, I plan to live there, we have a house there and I also have friends from there.

The couple MarkGun and MewGulf, still don't know what happened to yin and me, they also met Yin a few times but nevermind,

don't think of him War, He is happy now,

he can never approach us again and if possible do not let our lives meet again.

I don't want to see him again.

Do not think that you cannot live without him, so to live with your children, you have to be strong for them.

What if there is no Third and it will be my child? What will happen in my life?

I said before that when I have a child I will name my sons: Third, and Natt to my second son, so I was lucky to meet Third. Then my second child will be his name Natt it is already sure.

If I was allowed to erase something from my memory, I would choose yin because this is so suffering but I did not regret that I loved him.

It hurts but I can do it, and I know I'm just starting to live without him

I hope they are happy hahahahaha, Proy used to be the reason why yin and I fought before.

P'Mean and P'Plan took us to the airport and Jackie and Perth accompanied them.

I also told my friends that when we leave they can visit us in the Philippines when they are free.

Then that's why Jaylerr and Thanaerng are staring at each other, they've been dating for a long time ahahahahaha

Yin is my reality, so leave the reality and be lived without him

Third is also very excited to get on the plane, he is so cute. Later our flight was called,

so I did not allow them to take me, hello I hate goodbyes so.

I just found out that a few days ago Bever and n'Prat agreed on how they felt, imagine from hate to each other to love each other, and so far Benz and prom did not fight that I was not the reason, and they little fight but they also became okay right away, unlike Achawin he had a hard to make up his pregnant husband too, and Bonzwin is already dating

I'm happy for them, and I am very grateful to Jaylerr and Thanaerng for helping me get Third and his passport.

We got on a plane, I was a bit sensitive these past few days, I became more selective about food, I became even more emotional and seemed to want to see yin, I only looked at his picture, until I just didn't want to see him again.

"Are you sleepy?" - I asked Third

"Yes, but I want to watch you" - he said, and he is so sweet too.

"Sleep first, I'm fine" - I said and I touched his head and messed up

"Are you sure you're okay?" - He asked, and I nodded.

He lay down on my lap. After a while I fell asleep.

YIN POV

"In the end, we only regret the chance we didn't take, but not it is not the end right I will find you war"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[ A/N ]
❀ Proofreading & Editing by Julie_ProofEdit