Chapter 1: You Will Never Touch Her Again

*Disclaimer*: I do not own "The Loud House" or "Fist Of The North Star". "The Loud House" is the property of Chris Savino and "Fist Of The North Star" is owned by Buronson and Tetsuo Hara. Please support the official releases.

"Oh, Bobby. You're such a sweetheart. How did you know that I love Godiva Chocolate? Don't worry, Boo-Boo Bear. I won't hog it all up. I'll give you some of my chocolate, and boy are you going to LOVE the way I'll give it to you. Uh huh. Uh huh. Ooooh Bobby, I love it when you talk dirty. Okay, I have to go now. I got a long day ahead of me. Bye, Boo-Boo Bear." Lori Loud gave her beloved on the other side of the line a smooch and hung up her smart phone.

Nothing starts a beautiful Saturday morning better than being with all her family under one roof. To the average person, all the chaos going on in the Loud House would be a major headache. But for a Loud, it's just another great day with the family. Just when Lori was about to head to her room, the eldest of the Loud siblings heard some Japanese rock music blasting from a boom-box on the floor. Lori Loud clearly didn't understand Japanese, but the rock song was pretty damn catchy. The name of the song was "You Are Shock!"

Standing next to the boom-box was Lincoln Loud, dressed in dark leather and looking as though he was the fusion of Bruce Lee and Mad Max. Lincoln wore a serious face and got into his freaky kung-fu stance, facing Lori and preparing to unleash his wrath upon her! All Lori could do was stare at him as if he was an alien from another planet.

"Uh... Lincoln? What the hell are you doing?" Lori asked.

"I'm not Lincoln. My name is Kenshiro! THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR! I protect the weak and the innocent from gutter-trash like you! And you're not going to hurt any more people!"

"Lincoln, I think you've had way too many cans of Coca-Cola...." Lori said.

"Now prepare to face the wrath of my martial art: HOKUTO SHINKEN! AATAAAAAAH!" After throwing a few fancy kicks and punches to show off his moves, Lincoln lunged toward Lori and started poking many spots all over her body with his fingertips, making his hands move like a blur. Lori just stood there, completely dumbfounded.

"AAAAAATATATATATATATATATATA...." Lincoln, the 'Fist Of The North Star' reeled his right hand back, preparing for the finishing blow!

"AAAATAAAAAAAHH!" Lincoln thrusted his finger right towards Lori and poked her right in the head. Lincoln turned his back on Lori and stood there like a total badass.

"The One Hundred Crack Fist Of The North Star! You're already dead..." Lincoln announced.