Chapter 23: Clash Of The Titans!

It was a nice Saturday morning when the clouds gave way to the sun and the blue skies. Spring was finally here. Some of the Louds like Lisa, Lana and Lola preferred autumn over spring since they love watching the leaves change color while Lori, Leni and Lucy embraced the season of winter due to the beauty of the snow covering the trees and all the land, not to mention the freshness of the crisp, clean air. But now is the time of spring, and this is the season that Lincoln, Lynn, Luan and Luna truly cherish.

However, Luna Loud did not seem to cherish the beginning of her favorite season. The birds chirping, the lovely flowers blooming from the earth, the warm sun shining up the blue skies: none of it seemed to matter to her. The beauty of spring did not phase her in any way, not even the slightest bit. As she sat alone in her room, Luna slowly but lifelessly strummed the strings of her guitar. The rocker looked out the window, but the birds and the flowers couldn't put a smile on her face. The rocker thought that wielding an axe and playing a tune could bring some life into her being, but it didn't.

Only one thought came to her mind: a young man with short white hair laughing happily and smiling at her whenever they played a little music together. She remembered how she and Lincoln had some fun not only with singing a few songs but also making some serious threads for themselves whenever Luna was preparing for a rock & roll gig. But none of that seemed to matter to Lincoln anymore in Luna's mind. Lincoln spent more time with Lynn, Lori, Leni and Luan far more often than he ever did with Luna. Especially with Lynn. Luna wanted to bring back the days where she and Lincoln tuned up her guitars. She wanted Lincoln to make more beads to wear. Little by little, Luna felt deep in her heart that she just didn't matter to Lincoln that much anymore. Being Lincoln's most favorite sister has come to an end.

Luna bit the bottom of her lip and felt a tear stream down her face. She did have a serious crush on one of her sex- slaves named Sam, but not even that could dare to compare to the love she felt for her dear brother: Lincoln. He was everything Luna looked for in a man. Everything. No other boy could compare to Lincoln when it came to handsomeness and charisma, and he had by far the purest heart that no sane woman could dare to resist. Luna wanted Lincoln more than anyone in her entire life. The lovely brunette thought that now wouldn't be the time to confess her love for him since she thought he was too young to understand what love truly is.

Her hesitation cost her dearly. Luna covered her mouth and began to sob when she thought back to the time her opportunity to win Lincoln's heart came crashing down. That moment was when Lincoln saw three boys trying to rape her little sister named Lynn and how he rescued her from those monsters. What better way to win Lincoln's heart than to inadvertently become a damsel in distress? Luna was grateful that her dear sister Lynn was rescued by their younger brother, but she cursed the day it ever happened. How the hell could she ever gain Lincoln's attention when he got eyes for Lynn and declared her as his true love?

"I... I wish there'd be another way to claim him as my own. But... there isn't..." Luna said to herself. When the door opened, Luan walked right in to prepare her next comedic gig and what better way was there to do it than through her business known as Funny Business, Inc? Just when she was about activate her computer, Luan spotted her older sister sobbing all by herself at the corner.