Chapter 6: Point Of No Return

"Awright! Another week of school is done! I can't wait to play that new game that came out: DEATH LORDS! That game looks totally badass! What do you think, Lincoln?" When Clyde asked him that question, Lincoln didn't give him any answer. From the looks of it, it seemed that Lincoln's mind was somewhere else.

"Uh, Lincoln? Yo, Earth to Lincoln." Lincoln finally woke up from his daydream. "What was that, Clyde?"

"I was asking if you're stoked about the new game that came out: Death Lords. Do you think it'll be much better than 'God Of War' or 'Devil May Cry'? It looks really hardcore!" Clyde said. Lincoln's eyes dazed away from reality when he imagined himself getting into bed with Lynn and fucking her brains out as if there'd be no tomorrow.

"Yeah.... Hardcore..." Lincoln said dreamily. Lincoln blushed and shook off such a dirty thought. "I-I mean that game really does look hardcore! I hope my dad will buy it for me!" Lincoln said. "Ya know, Lincoln? You've been acting really weird lately."

"W-what do you mean, Clyde?"

"Well, despite your grades improving, you tend to space out once in a while. Dude, you even crashed into someone's open locker when you passed Lynn. What's going on with you?" Lincoln blushed out of embarrassment when he remembered that moment a few days ago.

Three Days Ago

Lincoln was heading to the next class, walking casually down the hallway as if he didn't have a care in the world. When he looked to the left, he caught sight of his sister Lynn talking to some of her friends. When he saw Lynn fix her ponytail and caught a whiff of her scent, his sense of coordination got completely disrupted. He smiled and blushed as he gazed upon his dream-girl.

"... Buh... Buh... Buh..." No thanks to not being able to take his eyes away from his beautiful sister, Lincoln crashed into someone's locker door.

Now

"It's... it's nothing, really. I've been pretty damn... preoccupied with stuff lately, that's all," Lincoln said, feeling pretty damn embarrassed by that moment. Lincoln's eyes widen when he saw Lynn at the corner of a street, waiting for her little brother to accompany her home. Lynn smiled and waved to Lincoln in a slightly flirty way. Lincoln smiled and waved back.

"Hey, Clyde. I'll talk to you later on, okay? I gotta accompany Lynn home. Take care, man."

"Okay, Lincoln. Seeya." When Clyde went a different way to head to his own house, Lincoln and Lynn walked together on their way back to their home. Smiling and blushing, Lincoln and Lynn wrapped their arms around each other's waists as they walked hip-to-hip.