Chapter 4: Who Want Some Blueberries?

While Lincoln was standing on a pedestal, Leni was taking his measurements. Leni has been pretty busy lately with her passion for fashion. Lola asked Leni for a new dress to help her shine at the beauty pageant. Luna asked her to help make for her some new threads to grab people's attention while she seriously shreds on her guitar. Lori wanted Leni to sew up her torn up pants when she bent over and ripped it pretty damn good. Leni told her older sister that next time she doesn't want to tear up her pants, she should seriously lay off the donuts. As for Lincoln, Leni found it quite more fun to create some new outfits for her younger brother since he loved to dress up like his anime superheroes. Making an outfit from 'Fist Of The North Star' was only the beginning.

"Thanks a lot, Leni. It really means a lot to me! Hopefully, I'll win the cosplay contest at the next Comic Con! Dressing up as Lelouch from 'Lelouch The Resurrection' will definitely help me win!"

"Anything for you, Lincoln. I need to ask you something: how come you don't want to dress up as Kenshiro anymore? I thought you really admire him as a hero."

"Yeah, I do, really I do. It's just that I don't want to be made fun of like the last time." Leni understood how Lincoln felt when his sisters made fun of him in such a mean way. Then Leni said something Lincoln never thought she'd say.

"You know, Lincoln, you should be fortunate that they made fun of you. As a matter of fact, we should all be fortunate that it happened." This made Lincoln raise a brow at his older sister.

"What do you mean, Leni?" Lincoln asked.

"Well, if the others didn't make fun of you that day, you would have never left the house for the park."

"... and Lynn would have been raped. I never thought of it that way. You're much smarter than I thought, Leni."

"Well, it's like I said before: there's more to my head than just air." Leni and Lincoln laughed together, remembering their treasure-hunt all around the house a while back.

"Lincoln, just stick with your Kenshiro outfit, okay? You really, really look great as The Fist. I'll tell you what: I'll also make you a pair of goggles and a leather glove to really help you completely get into character."

"Leni, how did you know that Kenshiro would wear all that?"