Chapter 7: Something Is Amiss

It was yet another typical day at the Loud House. Lori was in the middle of talking to her boyfriend on her smart- phone, Leni was working on more designs for her dresses, Luna was rockin' some new jams, and Luan was brainstorming on some new jokes. Lana was playing with her pet iguana, Lola was having tea-time with her dolls and stuffed animals, Lucy was working on her dark poetry, Lisa was working on transforming water into the new fuel for cars, and Lily was being watched over by Mrs. Loud downstairs in the parents' bedroom.

As for Lynn and Lincoln, those two were chasing each other all over the house. None of them knew why, but Lynn really set Lincoln off and caused him to chase Lynn all over the place. Lynn was giggling like a little girl while running away from Lincoln, but Lincoln was catching up to her. While running down the hallway, Lynn used her parkour to bounce off the walls and leap over her sisters like an acrobat. However, despite using her acrobatics, Lincoln used parkour as well and was getting much closer to grabbing her.

Lynn rushed downstairs to the living room and leapt right over the couch, but Lincoln literally jumped all the way down to the first floor and hopped right over the couch and ended up standing right behind Lynn. Lynn shrieked and ran to the other end of the wooden table, using the table to block Lincoln from herself. When Lincoln ran to the left, Lynn ran to the left to avoid him. Then he ran to the right, but Lynn ran to the right as well, making circles all around the table. Both teenagers were huffing for breath, but they both were enjoying the chase.

"Take it back, Lynn! I do NOT watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic'!" Lincoln said "Oh yes, you do, Lincoln. Face it: YOU'RE A BRONY! CONFESS!" Lynn responded.

"I am not a brony! I never watched the show in my entire life!"

"Oh yeah? Then how come you have a 'BRONY' t-shirt in your closet?" "That... that's just a gift from Ronnie-Anne! It was just a joke."

"Oh, yeah right. You even memorized all their names! You even asked mom if she can get you the My Little Pony toys-"

"OH, YOU'RE SO GONNA GET IT, LYNN!" Lincoln's back to chasing Lynn. While running away, Lynn was laughing hysterically at the thought of Lincoln having his own My Little Pony dolls. Lincoln was laughing as well as he felt his legs burn from chasing Lynn all over the Loud House. Suddenly, Lynn tripped on herself and crawled up to the sofa. Seeing Lynn defenseless, Lincoln laughed in a sinister way and began to slowly stalk to his prey. When Lincoln got onto the sofa, Lynn smiled to herself and grabbed a huge blanket laying on the sofa.

"Lincoln, you leave me no choice. I have to use my secret weapon...." "Oh? And what would that be?"

"A DUTCH OVEN!" Lynn immediately wrapped the blanket around Lincoln and herself, completely covering the both of them making the blanket look like a cocoon. When they were both inside, Lincoln gulped nervously and held his breath. To Lincoln's surprise, Lynn put the palm of her hand on her mouth and blew really hard on it, making a huge farting noise. Lincoln looked at Lynn strangely, not fully understanding why she did that instead of actually farting.

Strong AS Iron Smooth As Silkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें