Chapter 4

We rode along the highway until we stopped outside a cute house on the outskirts of town. It had a porch that wrapped all the way around it and blue shutters, it honesty looked like something out of a movie. I hopped off the bike and stared at the house I presumed was Laurens. She took off her helmet and she caught me staring at her. I looked away quickly and of course she was smirking. She held her hand for me to take, which I did and we walked to a little shed that was situated snuggly beside the house, which faced a huge lake. She stopped outside the shed and turned to me. She studied my face for a minute, almost like she was taking in every detail of my face. Her eyes were a mixture of emotions that contradicted each other; excitement, seriousness, curiosity, mysteriousness and something else I couldn't put my finger on.

"I just want you to know I've planned this since the moment you walked in that maths class a while back. I've wanted this for a while; to spend time with you and be with you so much and I don't intend on stopping." She takes a deep breath before continuing. "I've found that life's to short to not pursue your dreams and ambitions and that's what I'm doing. So I need you to open your mind and open yourself to give me a chance, at least for the rest of the night, please?" She looks into my eyes and all I can do is nod. My hands are sweating and my heart is hammering out of my chest with the anticipation. She then turns and takes the keys out of her back pocket and unlocks the shed. She slides the bolt across, leaving the door unlocked and turns to face me.

She takes my hand and whispers in my ear, "Close your eyes." I oblige and I hear her opening the door, leading me into the shed. I heard her closing the door and I feel her body heat behind me. She tells me to open my eyes and my breath hitches when I do.

"Lauren..." I say but I'm lost for words.

The shed has obviously been converted into some kind of hide out; book cases lined almost every inch of wall with books filling them to the brim. There are cosy looking love seats and couches around the room and a coffee table too. There's a spiral staircase at the far end, a kitchen table with kitchen units visible in a room beyond the 'library room'. It was tiny, but so perfect. Candles covered almost every surface apart from a pathway to a open floorspace and fairy lights dangled from the ceiling. Did she do all thing for me?

"How did you-" I started but I really couldn't form a proper sentence, I was in shock. No one had paid as much attention to me in my lifetime than Lauren. A pang of guilt hit me for judging her so quickly. She's not what I thought at all, I mean if you told me I'd be standing here in her shed with these emotions running through me yesterday I would have laughed in your face, but now I'm not so sure.

I feel her move in front of me and whisper, "Say something," with such a vulnerable look on her face I wanted to hold her.

"Lauren it's perfect... you're perfect," I muttered the last bit in disbelieve. She took my hand and spoke again.

"Will you dance with me Camila?" I couldn't say no with her looking at me like that, so I placed one hand in hers and the other on her shoulder while her hand went to my waist and the other in mine.

There was no music, so she started to hum along to a song I didn't recognise until she started to sing the lyrics.

My heads under water but I'm breathing fine,
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind,

We swayed slowly to the lazy pace she was singing, with every second we became closer. It's like she was a magnet and like gravity I was pulled towards her.

All of me, loves all of you,
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections,
Give your all to me,
Ill give my all to you,
You're my end and my beginning,
Even when's lose, I'm wining,

She took a deep breath and our cheeks were flushed together as well as our bodies. I could smell her vanilla scent while she whispered the lyrics into my ear as we swayed.

I'll give you all of me,
And you'll give me all of you,

She held me with such delicacy I thought I might cry. They way she held me, the pace she swayed us at was so light and gentle I felt precious, I felt valued and I felt loved by someone. I felt content. She was still humming along while we slowly moved and I felt her graze her lips lightly along my jaw, kissing me with such tenderness.

She stopped humming and started to say things in between the kisses. At first it was a small words like "lovely" "cute" and "adorable" but then her words turned to sentences that made my heart melt. "Your eyes are beautiful," "I feel complete with you," "Your happiness is my happiness," I held her closer with each kiss and each sentence, never wanting this to end. She kissed my neck, my shoulder, my jaw and my cheek. She ran her nose along mine and looked into my eyes. They were so green and deep, I didn't know what I was feeling right now but I've never felt as beautiful as I do when she looks at me like that. She's nothing I expected. I think that was the moment I admitted to myself I might actually be falling for Lauren Jauregui. I knew what I needed to do now, if I wanted this with her, I needed to act myself. She wasn't going to push me, she wasn't going to initiate anything so I had to do it myself. I slowly looked down at her lips and then back up to her eyes. She looked at me with adoration and I couldn't take it anymore. I brought one of my hands up to her face and traced the outline of her lips feeling how soft they are. I then traced up her cheekbone and down her jaw until I finally leaned in and captured her lips between my own. To say sparkles flew would be an understatement. It was like a firework display running through my veins, into my finger tips and down to my toes. Her lips were the softest I've ever felt, and after a second or two she kissed back. She was delicate and gentle and loving; just plain perfect. My hands found the back of her neck while both of hers went to the base of my back, rubbing soothing circles there. I felt her tongue run along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss and I swear I lost it. If I thought her lips were perfect, her tongue made me dizzy. I was completely captivated by her. We both tilted our heads to deepen the kiss and I couldn't hold in a small moan, to which she gently squeezed my hips in reply. Once air became necessary we broke apart, but we kept our foreheads pressed against each other. I still had my eyes close and I bit my lip to try keep in my squeals of excitement.

"..Wow.." I heard her breath out.

"Yeah; wow" I replied with a goofy grin on my face. Lauren Jauregui will be the death of me.