Chapter 8

We rode home with out fingers laced together as she hummed quietly to herself. The silence was comforting since I had so much on my mind. What happens now? Jakes going to either ignore this whole thing or tell everyone who has ears, but I doubt it'll be the latter. Lauren knows something that will ruin him, and even though he hasn't got two brain cells to rub together he knows when he's in hot water. He suspected Lauren and l's relationship ten times more now since she defended me and the fact we're both going to be missing the rest of the school day will just confirm his believes. I hope the secret the three of us know is enough to keep his mouth closed. Who knows? If I played him right he could be beard of sorts to cover up my tracks. I sighed and snuggled further into her back. I really hated hiding this from everyone. I knew this was only the beginning but I was already fatigued. Something as beautiful as this shouldn't have to be hidden, am I right? I should be able to hold my girlfriends hand in the corridor, I mean is it a sin?

Wait. Girlfriend..what are we? I know we're in love and I often dangerously thinking about about a life with this girl, but we never confirmed what where our relationship stands. I obviously have given her a 'chance' as she begged for so many times before, but like were we dating? Were we together? Is she mine?

That thought brings a smile to my face. Having Lauren as mine seems like something is die for. I want all of her. I want lazy days while we stay in bed, I want endless Christmases and birthdays with her. I want holidays and moving into together. I want pillow talk in the morning and deep talks at night. I want snow and sunshine, fights and make-ups, family meals and falling asleep with her. I want it all, everyday for as long as I can get it.

We finally arrived at her house and she hoped off the motorbike then she helped me off afterwards. She took her hand and pulled my closer by my waist. I bit my lip and looked her in her green eyes while she smirked. She started to sway is so we were dancing. She lifted one of our hands up, singling for me to spin. I did so and when I came back to face her she held my waist and dipped me down. I trusted her with all my weight and she held me with a secure arm, all the while we kept fierce eye contact.

With me still dipped down, she kissed my neck and whispered "I love you, and I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

She lifted us back up into a standing position and smiled.

"You're my hero, you know that?" I said and her face was covered in a huge grin. She then puffed out her chest and said "well it's all in a days work m'am" in a deep voice and loud laugh burst out of me. She smiled in satisfaction and grabbed my hand, leading me into her little house.

"Okay babe I don't know about you but I am starving. So we going to haaave..." She started while she swung open the fridge.

"Beans on toast, eggs on toast or Nutella on toast?" she questioned and I couldn't help but giggle. How she's survived this long on her own baffles me. It's not like she can't cook food she'd just too lazy to go out and buy it. I walked over to her and slid my arms around her neck as her hands went to my waist.

"Hmm eggs on toast sounds cute but I think we both know neither of us are going to pass up Nutella," I said and she chuckled and pulled my closer to her.

"Well we could always order you know, but it'll have to be quick because I've got a surprise for you in a bit" she said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Really? Oh wait you told me about it didnt you? Are you sure? I feel I should be the one surprising you, my little body guard" I said and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well no ones allowed to lay a finger on you since you're all mine. I'm still so angry at him, what a complete dick. I'm glad I saved you from that train wreak babe because he was a gasket waiting to blow" she sassed out and I kissed her nose at her cuteness. "You'll never know how happy I am you found me baby" I say and she pulls me in and hugs me tight. She kisses my shoulder a few times and I continue by whispering in her ear "and can I just say, the way you got all defensive and tough was so hot" and then I bit her ear lobe. I hear her hum with curiosity and a slight hint of smugness and I could see where this was going.