Chapter 6

As I got in my car to drive home, I noticed a girl walking on the side of the street, wearing a denim jacket with a hoodie and of course those damn boots again. What was she doing walking home? And in the rain? I pulled up beside her and she looked up to see me, doing a double take and a flash of surprise covered her face.

"Camila, hi," she said while running her hand through her wet hair. God she was adorable.

"Laur what are you doing?! It's raining! get into the car quickly c'mon you'll catch a cold!" I half yelled and she looked down the road and spoke again.

"Yenno what it's fine I didn't bring my bike this morning, it's my fault. It's not too far and I don't want to get your car wet so ill just eh-yeah," she said with a lopsided smile that made my heart melt.

"Lauren please get in the car, babe you're going to kill yourself," I said not noticing the pet name spilled out until I finished speaking. She smirked but it didn't look half as fierce since she looked like a little soaked kitten, she eventually got into the seat beside me.

"Thank you" she said softly and she smiled warmly at me causing my stomach to scream. She took my hand and kissed it twice causing me to blush and look down.

"You're adorable when you blush, Camz," she whispered. I looked at her; she had a serious face on but her eyes told me differently. They shone with complete adoration I felt I might burst. I couldn't take it anymore; the way she looked at me, how cute her nose was since it was all red from the cold, the way she held my hand and her damn smell filled up my body with electricity. I brought my hands behind her neck, leaning over and capturing her lips with mine. She was stunned for a moment before kissing me back with passion, and all I can say is we got a little too carried away. After a while I found myself in her lap sucking her neck while she whispered sweet nothing's in my ear and ran her hands threw my hair, I was in complete bliss. It wasn't as rushed now as it started off but by no means less passionate and I felt the air thickening. I started to grind my hips down on hers and she moaned my name out while dragging her nails down my back. I quickly moved back up to her lips and our tongues met making me feel dizzy and on fire at the same time. The pace was lazy and I thought that I could die happy now I've experienced such an amazing thing as Lauren Jauregui.

We needed air so we broke apart. As always my forehead rested on hers and I whispered a little "hello" to which she replied "hey you" with a giggle.

"Em..I didn't really mean for that to happen," I said quietly and she bit her lip and tired not to smile.

"You're eyes are my favourite things you know?" My heart skipped a beat and a thought popped into my head; forever with Lauren Jauregui doesn't sound all that bad at all. But I quickly pushed it out of my mind. How long had I known her? Two weeks? Three? And I'm having stupid thoughts like this. I've never thought anything of that nature in relation to Jake, but I suppose I've never felt this was about him, or anyone for that matter.

I snapped back to reality and pushed some of the wet hair out of her face. "C'mon Romeo lets get you home and dried off" I said before pecking her lips once, twice, three times before returning to my seat and starting the car again.

"Favourite colour?" She asked as soon as I pulled out of park. "What's that babe?" I replied with half my attention on the road.

"What's your favourite colour?" She smirked and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Green," I replied without thinking.

"You know that's the preferred colour of most intelligent people," she said and I turned to look at her while we were at a traffic light.

"Well I only like it because I certain girl in my maths class has the best damn eyes I've ever seen, and they just so happen to be green," I smirk and she throws her head back laughing and plays along.