DISCLAIMER

Aadhya - The strength of Pandavas | Copyright © 2020 by Samika | All rights reserved

My book is completely a work of fiction. All the characters and events belong to Mahabharata. I only own Aadhya. Fictitious liberty is used at various instances for appropriate representation of the storyline in various instances. I do not intend to hurt anybody's sentiments.

Any kind of representation, copying, transmission, and distribution of the contents is strictly prohibited without the permission and consultation of the author. The following fictional concept is the gist of my book and is strictly falling under my copyright. 

The main concepts are :-

*The main character being a human.

*The main character possessing a boon to get married to Krishna on the basis of her extreme penance and veneration in her previous birth.

*The main character is a gift to kunti by mata parvati. 

*The main character's turning point in life when she survives the odds of forest at a young age, embracing herself to become a warrior princess.

*The main character can go without sleeping for a month.

*The main character knowing maya (illusions).

Note :- I have already written the cheer haran or vastra haran scene before even starting my story.

Aadhya - The strength of Pandavas | Copyright © 2020 by Samika | All rights reserved