Tresa woke up to her alarm, she quickly tapped stop on her phone and continued brushing her teeth. She was only up early because she had to research some stuff before school. Tresa finished brushing her teeth and grabbed her phone, running downstairs;already dressed for school. Wearing a black sweater over a white shirt, black jeans and some black converse. She grabbed some toast from the toaster and ran out of the house after waving goodbye to her mom.
She ran down the road to school, hoping that her friends would be there;Tresa spotted them already walking into the school.

"Odd"

"Excuse me" a kinda of cheery voice said from behind her.

Tresa turned around to see a girl the same height as her, looking like the same age as well "hello, is there something you need?" She said politely. "Yeah, I'm new here and...." the new kid continued speaking but Tresa zoned out, remembering of her dream last night but instead of her getting a knife to the throat, it was the new kid. "Uhh, hello? Earth to random student" the new kid said, Tresa quickly spoke up "huh? What? Oh uh, welcome. Names Tresa but my friends call me Tres, if I had any real friends at least" she smiled. "Oh, the names Ched. Short for Cheddar" the other female said. "It's nice to meet you Ched, wanna walk to class together?"

The two girls bonded very well, a little too well. It didn't even dawn on them that they were hiding something from each other.
Both of them walked into their history class and sat next to each other in the two center seats in the class. After a few more students entered the classroom, the teacher started the lesson on the revolutionary war. The teacher(Ms.Wilbur) finally put on a video and just sat down at her desk, going through Instagram on her computer; all of the students watched the video, Tresa and Ched were very focused on the video. All of the blood shed had intrigued them both, they weren't psychos, only people who shared the same interest in the subject of death and killing. The video soon ended and the two walked out of class, happily talking about the video and how the side George Washington was on was loosing badly.

Ched was talking about the duel between John Laurens and Charles Lee while Tresa remembered how Charles' Lee injury looked. She thought duels were pretty dumb but interesting as well so she had no complaints.

"Hey Tresa"

"Hm?" Tresa looked at Ched "what's up?"

"Would you hate me if I like blood and killing? At least the looks and thought of it" well that caught Tresa by surprise, it's not everyday that you find someone like you.

Sorry babs, gonna end it here. I've been working on it for two days because I had accidentally started going off topic of the story so I had to delete a whole paragraph but hey, I still finished the chapter and it's time to get onto chapter 2. Cya!
-Clouds-